NHL'94 Forums

What do you do for a living?

hokkeefan

Race car driver/ airline pilot.

a.k.a.- Union Electrician

I'm a writer, sportswriter, and a motivational speaker (no, I'm not Tony Robbins!). It's a shame I'm not a nerd like Bill Gates. If I were, I'd use the money to put all of you into retirement and have nonstop NHL '94 league action!

I work for an animation company that does work with some of the big video game companies. On the side, I work on websites... mainly this one.

-Evan

Guest Wags13
Jesus man, you actually have responsibilities? It's a f'ing scary world we live in.

;-)

Bro that makes my exploits all the more impressive.. I have a demanding career, a 4 and 2 year old, home responsibilities, the works.. so when some sh*thead starts with me on the boards or in the server.. it's way more important to them than it is to me

Bro that makes my exploits all the more impressive.. I have a demanding career, a 4 and 2 year old, home responsibilities, the works.. so when some sh*thead starts with me on the boards or in the server.. it's way more important to them than it is to me

Exploits... that's one word for it.

Well, apparently I missed something b/c I don't exactly understand the last part of the comment. Hopefully everything is resolved by now. Play on!

• 1 year later...
When I am not being the best "heel" this community has ever had...I am a Marketing Executive for a software/network solutions company..

We've got people makin 6 figures on this site, lol?!! A guy comes home, there's his lobster dinner waitin for him at the table, and then...... there's NHL 94 :)

We've got people makin 6 figures on this site, lol?!! A guy comes home, there's his lobster dinner waitin for him at the table, and then...... there's NHL 94 :)

Interesting mix in the community, you got "originals" like me that played this non stop in college when the game originally came out, mixed with young-in's who are playing it in their teens/twenties.. nice mix.

I work for the federal government, keeping Canadians safe and prosperous. I like to think that I am 'making a difference'.

Yes us and our prosperous Billions in debts.

Well at least it's not thousands of billions like the USA =P

• 2 months later...