NHL'94 Forums

GDL 4 PUBLIC SIGN UPS- DO IT NOW!

angryjay93

from the looks of things only sungod will be getting a team for sure if he signs up since legend is missing he and legend have until Sunday March 3 at 11:59 EST to sign up.

That means the first person to sign up will get a team in this years GDL barring legend coming out of nowhere.

So sign up, ANY POST BEFORE 6 PM EST WILL NOT BE COUNTED AND THUS NOT GIVEN A TEAM.

Good Luck to those trying to sign on.

On a side note a coin flip will be used to decide the 23rd pick, sungod will have heads and the 24th team will have tails.

Current List:

1. toronto cougar

2. mind defect

3. Szapattack

4. SSIG (special stipulations)

5. jtakkunen

6. wags 13

7. Boknowsnhl94

Just announcing my intent to get at the end of the line...I talked it over with AJ and I will be offering my services to open teams starting mid-season. There's an incentive not to quit...don't let SSiG take over your team, because it will not only miss the playoffs, it might just be the worst :huh:

sign me up plz

hey szpakattack, ive noticed you havent had your connection confirmed or anything, itd probably be best for you to try and get some practice games in and get a feel for online play. Posting your AIM screen name would help people be able to contact you for those things.

• 3 weeks later...

you can sign me up

aim: Freydey32

yeah!