NHL'94 Forums

Summit Series- Canada Vs USA

HABS

Canadian_Hockey_Assn.jpg

vs

1_usa%20hockey%20logo.jpg

The Summit Series

Heres how its gona go down, we'll have the USA 2on2ers vs Canada 2on2ers... you can pair up with anybody from your country. Play as many gms as you want vs the other team. And first country to 100 wins, wins the tourny (best of 199 games).

I gota say tho, USA pretty stacked when it comes to 2on2ers.

Heres the current rosters:

TEAM USA

EA76

JRODIMUS

ICESTORM

VOCALLY CAGED

DADONCH

SHIFTY

PENGUINOMENT

YOUDDOTHESAME

WITTGENSTIEN

CHRISDUDDA

JTAKKUNEN

TAKEYOURPILL

SDOGG

HOSSMAN

TEAM CANADA

HABS

SEBE

SONICX

SUNGOD

FREYDEY

ZALEX

ELIO

THEGR8199

HOKKEEFAN

SMOZOMA

DMAC

Open for anybody to join. Sign up here and Ill add you to your country roster. Won't be starting till the current tournament is done. What you guys think. ---No cap on number of games per person, but be fair. Try to get your country teammates in games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8lJEUxvgkQ

bitches.

Not to be a killjoy, skool, but you probably should refrain from using the term "bitches"

I personally know of a few female dogs who frequent these boards and would be deeply offended by your vernacular :D

Not to be a killjoy, skool, but you probably should refrain from using the term "bitches"

I personally know of a few female dogs who frequent these boards and would be deeply offended by your vernacular :D

WHARE?!

WHARE DEM BITCHES?!?!

Canadian_Hockey_Assn.jpg

vs

1_usa%20hockey%20logo.jpg

The Summit Series

Heres how its gona go down, we'll have the USA 2on2ers vs Canada 2on2ers... you can pair up with anybody from your country. Play as many gms as you want (Proly going to be a cap per person, still gota work it out) vs the other team. And first country to 100 wins, wins the tourny (best of 199 games).

I gota say tho, USA pretty stacked when it comes to 2on2ers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8lJEUxvgkQ

hanah...here ya go frenhie:

BTW thats me at :22 of the vid

so we have up to 199 games and approx 10 players for each country

call that 200 games, and 5 sets of players

divide them = 40 games/set of players

maybe we should set a game cap like so:

• Up to the first 100 games, a player can play no more than 33 games.
  • After 100 games, a player must remain under 33.333 % games.

So, if the series goes to 199 games, a player could play up to 66 games.

If things are going too slow, then up the % to 40 or more.

I personally know of a few female dogs who frequent these boards and would be deeply offended by your vernacular ;)

yes, and according to this board, they're all pretty lame and stupid....

oh sorry, i mean, GAY. sorry, didn't take the opportunity to use terminology negatively referring to gay people. my mistake. :D

EDIT: I meant those f**king homos. also sorry about that.

yes, and according to this board, they're all pretty lame and stupid....

oh sorry, i mean, GAY. sorry, didn't take the opportunity to use terminology negatively referring to gay people. my mistake. :D

EDIT: I meant those f**king homos. also sorry about that.

:lol::lol::lol:

ps-On a personal tip, I'm deeply offended by the depiction of violence against toddlers in your avatar ;)

;):lol::lol:

ps-On a personal tip, I'm deeply offended by the depiction of violence against toddlers in your avatar :D

Whadya expect, walking into Zangief's lair like that. Just askin' for it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll sign up...if any has the time to walk me through it that would be appreciated...in the meantime I'll try and figure it out.

I'll sign up...if any has the time to walk me through it that would be appreciated...in the meantime I'll try and figure it out.

Pretty much all you gotta do is play a game with a Canadian against 2 Americans and then you log the game. You don't have to have a permanent partner either, you can just randomly join up with a Canadian and play a game. That's all man :)

Pretty much all you gotta do is play a game with a Canadian against 2 Americans and then you log the game. You don't have to have a permanent partner either, you can just randomly join up with a Canadian and play a game. That's all man :)

hey thanks....actually I was referring to the GENS set up and where to go exactly. But Shifty helped work me through it. So hopefully I'll be around an evening that I can play.

• 3 months later...