NHL'94 Forums

SNES noob

Bob Kudelski

Just downloaded the emulator ZSNES and Nhl 94 classic.

I would love to be able to play people online or even in a league, but I can't figure out how to do it. I'm searching these forums, the how-to's.. and I just can't figure it out. I don't see any NHL '94 games on ZBattle.net. Seems like Genesis is the preferred version?

Just downloaded the emulator ZSNES and Nhl 94 classic.

I would love to be able to play people online or even in a league, but I can't figure out how to do it. I'm searching these forums, the how-to's.. and I just can't figure it out. I don't see any NHL '94 games on ZBattle.net. Seems like Genesis is the preferred version?

Welcome to the grind, Bobby.

Yes, the Genesis is the preferred version, but there are guys who are devoted to the SNES version of the game as well. They'll be happy to challenge you to a game or two.

I don't know if you've seen this yet, but this may be useful to you. http://nhl94online.com/html/snes-zbattle-howto.php

Good luck!

Join the Capitalism league - you'll get your fill of training :)

The link is in the forum under NHL94 leagues (or in my signature). Send me an AIM message (metzgerism) if you're still having problems...I've been trying to steer people away from zbattle btw - it does nothing if you know how to direct connect - so be aware of that.

Otherwise, welcome to the community!

Thanks guys.

I now have AIM.

I tried playing the other night with someone who helped guide me through it, but it didnt work out. I am behind a router so we tried unchecking the box and use TCP. Nothing seemed to work.

I would appreciate if someone helped me get this working though. NHL '94 on SNES is my favourite game alltime. I still play it on my SNES but would love to have some real live competition.

Maybe I will add some of the SNES guys to AIM to see if I can get this going.

My AIM name is:

BobKudelski26

Thanks guys.

I now have AIM.

I tried playing the other night with someone who helped guide me through it, but it didnt work out. I am behind a router so we tried unchecking the box and use TCP. Nothing seemed to work.

I would appreciate if someone helped me get this working though. NHL '94 on SNES is my favourite game alltime. I still play it on my SNES but would love to have some real live competition.

Maybe I will add some of the SNES guys to AIM to see if I can get this going.

My AIM name is:

BobKudelski26

gotcha bob..ill look for you online..we'll get you hooked up.

Halifax will set you up good...reaaal good

Dont go to gens! gens is the dark sidee... SNES all the way!

Welcome to the team!

you might also want hamachi...thats an easy way to get going

www.hamachi.cc

Alright so we can play some games, get you going. ill find you on aim