NHL'94 Forums

GOT NHL94 RAGE?!!?

schwartz

After playing a few guys in the league and reading hokkeefans post what the hell is up with all the rage? Yes its damn frustrating when you lose a game, and maybe especially when its to someone you think you could normally beat but for asses sake its just the first few games of the season. I don't mean to be your mom [because shes just fine the way she is :mellow: ] but try and remember that the majority of the guys here are just in it for the fun and the awesomeness of finding other men with a similar love of nhl94. Smack talk if you want but show some respect and instead of complaining about lots of problems maybe email the admins or something!

I don't think we need to draw up some code of ethics or something along those lines [i hope not :lol: ], so just use some judgement rather than letting the rage take control. If a guy is lagging and you find the game unplayable maybe say so sometime in the first period instead of when you are down 5-3 with 2 minutes left in the 3rd. If some of your hardware isn't working or you just don't feel like playing right taht moment say so; theres plenty of time to reschedule. This site is put together and maintained by someone who is donating a big chunk of his free time, and although maybe thats not the first thing you think of when you just got raped 10-1, try to keep it in mind.

Having said all that need to apologize to BSDaemon for that ugly cut and the goal right off the faceoff when he was typing. If you had stuck aruond I was trying to say i would have had no problem taking that one back, but I suppose once the puck drops you just gotta rush it :lol:

I've got a friend who has broken so many things, not with nhl94 though... 2-3 tables, at least 2 keyboards, at least 2 gamepads, and uhm... probably more.

I used to beat my keyboard whilst playing half-life now and then, once I broke it in half, never hit anything after that.. Except for a couple of soft punches in the table maybe, and occasional screaming ;) I still suck at playing manual goalie so I mainly laugh when I get scored on. heh