NHL'94 Forums

Spring 2008 GENS...request/confirm test game here

halifax

You must play a game against an admin or vet before we can put you in the spring league/waiting list.

This thread will allow new GENS players to confirm they have played a game against a vet from the league.

Vets should post here to confirm each rookie they play a test game against that they understand the process and have a good connection.

I'm interested in getting a test game going with a vet.

Some of you from the OSL remember I had serious issues with kaillera or my router or something, and I had to drop out only having played 10% of my games.

I'd like to find a way to remedy this, so hit me up on AIM (metzgerism) if you'd like to help, cause I want to play some Genesis too

I was just interested about getting on the waiting list. I've played many games online, including a few against jesusplaysnhl94. he can confirm that everything is aok with my connection. would love to be considered for the upcoming season. im not the best player but always a gracious competitor :)

Guest Wags13
I was just interested about getting on the waiting list. I've played many games online, including a few against jesusplaysnhl94. he can confirm that everything is aok with my connection. would love to be considered for the upcoming season. im not the best player but always a gracious competitor :D

I can vouch for 5hole..good connection

Guest Wags13
Would love to be on the waiting list. played online with a couple of vets before. AIM: jtakkunen04 if you need a test game.

I can also vouch for jtakkunen04, good connection

My connection is fine, i played on the nhl94 server couple games with "Deady" and its great. But if i need to still play with a vet or admin im on aim 24/7 James7798200 someone aim me for a test game if it's still nessecary.

thnx

i never play in a league before, but a lot of players of the site can tell you that my connection is good.

If not, then try me!

AIM: Freydey32

My connection was so bad couples months ago I could not even connect to the server ( ping was to high). But now, my connection is back to normal and everything is working great. If you want to test me, there is not problem at all.

AIM : Zalex1414

or

alexandre_09@hotmail.com

I can vouch for 5hole..good connection
I can also vouch for jtakkunen04, good connection
I vouch for captainbrew1, played him a couple months ago and his connection was fine
i can confirm, james7798 connection is fine. Hes good to go.
I will confirm Freydey, great connection, even better player.
I can confirm Zalex (i know im not really a vet but ive played a lot outside leagues) played him a couple of times... Shaftman i can do that by 5H00 pm today

thanks guys.