NHL'94 Forums

Toronto is taking a break

Guest BSDaemon

Guest BSDaemon

So yeah... I won 4 games in a row, and then stepped on my snes controller in the middle of the night one night, and since then ive lost 5 games because the left button of my controller barely responds now.

I keep trying to play though it, but I keep losing because of it. So I'm not playing until I get a new snes controller.

Sorry guys.

So yeah... I won 4 games in a row, and then stepped on my snes controller in the middle of the night one night, and since then ive lost 5 games because the left button of my controller barely responds now.

I keep trying to play though it, but I keep losing because of it. So I'm not playing until I get a new snes controller.

Sorry guys.

Take your time man but remember that theres 14 games to get through before April 2. I know you can pick up a controller off ebay for next to nothing, but maybe checkin at local game trading shops might turn up something. I'm actually stepping out in a few minutes and I'll swing by a few places on the way home to see if i can't find one for a few bucks. even if you don't need it I wouldnt have a problem holdin on to it as an extra :mellow:

Guest BSDaemon
Take your time man but remember that theres 14 games to get through before April 2. I know you can pick up a controller off ebay for next to nothing, but maybe checkin at local game trading shops might turn up something. I'm actually stepping out in a few minutes and I'll swing by a few places on the way home to see if i can't find one for a few bucks. even if you don't need it I wouldnt have a problem holdin on to it as an extra :mellow:

Thanks for that dude, but theres a video store here that actually sells all kinds of vintage video game stuff. They have retardedly rare nintendo games that sell for like $100+ lol

They have a bin full off snes controllers.

I think the problem was that I bought a no name clone of a snes controller from the same place i got my snes to usb adapter. The first time i picked it up it felt very light and very flimsy.

I should be back in no time :lol:

*** EDIT ***

Oh, I'm totally open to exhibition games though!!!

Thanks for that dude, but theres a video store here that actually sells all kinds of vintage video game stuff. They have retardedly rare nintendo games that sell for like $100+ lol

They have a bin full off snes controllers.

I think the problem was that I bought a no name clone of a snes controller from the same place i got my snes to usb adapter. The first time i picked it up it felt very light and very flimsy.

I should be back in no time :lol:

*** EDIT ***

Oh, I'm totally open to exhibition games though!!!

haha awsome man anytime you see my ass on AIM spam me until i play :mellow: