NHL'94 Forums

how-to XBOX emulators online

it probably would if you could use emulators on the 360 , which i don't think you can..

slightly off topic , the xbox1 is the best system ever for emulation of old consoles .. i bought one the other day for $20 off some kid , modded it in seconds which turns it into one of the worlds most powerful media centers (xbmc.org) and put snes / gen / gba etc emulators onto the built in hdd .. well worth the investment, i own quite a few.

it probably would if you could use emulators on the 360 , which i don't think you can..

slightly off topic , the xbox1 is the best system ever for emulation of old consoles .. i bought one the other day for $20 off some kid , modded it in seconds which turns it into one of the worlds most powerful media centers (xbmc.org) and put snes / gen / gba etc emulators onto the built in hdd .. well worth the investment, i own quite a few.

Yes, it's awesome. You can play ripped/downloaded movies on it.. run emulators.. run your Xbox games right from the xbox's hard drive so the load times are gone (you need to switch the HD for a bigger one, though, which isn't entirely trivial). Check the weather. Watch movie trailers from Apple.com. Live sports score ticker.. it's brilliant.