NHL'94 Forums

Does anyone play using a mac?

JeffHolt

Kinda new here, so not sure if this has been asked before. Is it possible to play online using zbattle or something else on a mac? I've tried to do research online but can't find many answers. Does anyone use a mac?

Hi Jeff. My brother and I have Macs, and tried playing online with Genesis Plus and Generator, but didn't get very far. We were able to get connected over the internet (I should try a local network game sometime), but the games fell out of sync pretty much right away. While I was skating around in NHL94, the other end was in the replay menu...I didn't try SNES though.

Hope you have better luck. Welcome to the forum.

theres not, if ur mac is recent MacIntel, u can install windows on it with Bootcamp, works perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm running Genesis Plus on Mac as well....besides being unable to play online I'm finding the game to crash or do weird things in any play modes besides Regular Season game (this goes for all different ROMS/hacks too). Have you been getting this too??

Hi Jeff. My brother and I have Macs, and tried playing online with Genesis Plus and Generator, but didn't get very far. We were able to get connected over the internet (I should try a local network game sometime), but the games fell out of sync pretty much right away. While I was skating around in NHL94, the other end was in the replay menu...I didn't try SNES though.

Hope you have better luck. Welcome to the forum.

Hey I'm running Genesis Plus on Mac as well....besides being unable to play online I'm finding the game to crash or do weird things in any play modes besides Regular Season game (this goes for all different ROMS/hacks too). Have you been getting this too??

Now that you mention it, I tried Genesis Plus again today, and all I get is a black screen! No games will load, I don't get anywhere. Not sure when that started happening. Generator stills works properly. Very Weird.