NHL'94 Forums

Dany Heatley's favourite Video Game..

Thank's Bob for letting the '94 community know about this.

Classic :D

Dany Heatley's Hot Spots

Favourite Movie: Major League. "I must have watched that movie 100 or 200 times. I've wasted a lot of my life on that. It's got everything ... even drama"

Favourite TV Show: Seinfeld

Favourite Food: Italian

Favourite Video Game: NHL '94 on Super Nintendo

If somebody were to play you in a move, it'd be: Tim Robbins

Favourite Cartoon: The Simpsons

Hockey heroes growing up: Brett Hull, Joe Mullen, Joe Nieuwendyk and Wayne Gretzky

Boxers or briefs: Boxers

If you could take just one CD on the road with you, you'd choose: Dave Matthews Band -- Crash

Goalie who gives you the most trouble: Martin Brodeur

Why you like Ottawa: "It's a hockey city. There's a lot of reason. The people have been great to me and the fans have been great to me. A nice place to play."

Favourite NHL player as a kid: Brett Hull

If you weren't playing hockey, you'd be a: Rock star

petergriffinco4.jpg

Ya and the fact that he like Major League is pretty cool too. He's a cool guy. Met him once when I was loaded at the bar after a Sens game. He slapped my ass when I said HEATERRRR. I know it's kinda gay but he acted like my buddy even though he didn't know me.

It's such a shame what happened. Obviously he did something very very stupid, and I feel for the Snyders. But I feel really bad for this guy too. We've all made mistakes. I mean, who hasn't done something stupid in their car before? It's pretty impressive he's been able to carry on with his life.