NHL'94 Forums

nhl94 draft to start; need 8 league members (nhl94.net)

Guest cr0ssbar

Guest cr0ssbar

nhl94.net has been revamped.

After shutting down for a while to get things sorted out, everything is now in place for the new league, and the site is updated fully.

Basically, we are going to hold a *small* draft (6 fowards 4 dmen 2 goalies) for each team. It's a very fair system, go to nhl94.net for more details but basically I'm looking for 8 members who like this idea, and who are willing (and wanting) to do this for fun.

You can pick any team you want, it doesn't matter. It's only the color of the jersey. When the draft is done, you'll have your own players on your team (draft based on the original nhl94 database).

It's a small draft because there's no line changes. Enough for the top line, and 2nd line for injuries, line mix-ups etc.

Players you draft will be the only players on your selected team.

Again, for full details/rules etc. visit nhl94.net

If you're serious about joining, hit me up an e-mail at mindripper06@yahoo.com. I need all potential league members to e-mail me because I need all of your e-mail's, and AIM's. I won't post it on the site if you don't want me too though.

I have no registration area since it's only an 8 man league.

Big THANKS to Evan for adding my site in the links section of NHL94.com! :D

Genesis, BSDaemon.

So your league is non-profit? That's interesting, because my league is decidely for-profit.

Oh, that reminds me. cr0ssbar, you owe me a check for $30. Payment in GP will not be accepted.

Guest cr0ssbar
Genesis, BSDaemon.

So your league is non-profit? That's interesting, because my league is decidely for-profit.

Oh, that reminds me. cr0ssbar, you owe me a check for $30. Payment in GP will not be accepted.

:D