NHL'94 Forums

2008 Genesis classic league waiting list

halifax

GENS waiting list

C/D replacement

boohgay

Kneegrowgnorm

coaches in bold need to be confirmed by a vet to have hosting capabilities and a solid connection.

GENS waiting list

NEGATIVENICK7000

Zalex1414

rynweinmeyer

ilikeeatingsouls

boohgay

metzgerism

Kneegrowgnorm

spankmysuka

coaches in bold need to be confirmed by a vet to have hosting capabilities and a solid connection.

Ahh, so we sit out until the fall? :(

Ahh, so we sit out until the fall? ;)

its fairly common for people to drop from the league....because they dont meet their quota...or the have to remove themselves for the league for various reasons. so we'll use use this list to insert in their place.

its fairly common for people to drop from the league....because they dont meet their quota...or the have to remove themselves for the league for various reasons. so we'll use use this list to insert in their place.

Just curious though, if someone plays like 2 games, then drops the league and then like you put me on, can i make up those games? or do they stand?

thanks

by the way my aim is NEGATIVENICK7000

Just curious though, if someone plays like 2 games, then drops the league and then like you put me on, can i make up those games? or do they stand?

thanks

by the way my aim is NEGATIVENICK7000

those games would stand.

Hey Citadel, you can throw me on the GENS waiting list.

amerk, you're on the list!

For gens, let's say those 2 guys replace teams, and there are still openings, does a C/D guy, maybe ge ta chance to take over an A/B team?

yes...it certainly is a possibility.

hi, im new to the nhl 94 league here. used to be huge into 95 back when it came out on sega so figured id give this a try. can i be put on the c/d replacement list?

no problem...just leave your AIM screen name and i'll add you to the list.

screen name: BuserChris

thanks...and have a veterean player confirm your connection with a test game(have them post in the forum on your behalf)

Question: is everyone who is on the waiting list a guarentee replacement i.e. definately gonna play the league, or do you let them know they are up to play and if they don't reply you move on to the next guy?

Question: is everyone who is on the waiting list a guarentee replacement i.e. definately gonna play the league, or do you let them know they are up to play and if they don't reply you move on to the next guy?

no one on the list is guaranteed to play in the league. if the current coaches meet their quota...ie play 6 game every two weeks...then they will not be replaced...if they don't meet their quota then they could be replaced at any time by someone from the list. this answer you question?

no one on the list is guaranteed to play in the league. if the current coaches meet their quota...ie play 6 game every two weeks...then they will not be replaced...if they don't meet their quota then they could be replaced at any time by someone from the list. this answer you question?

sorry, phrased it wrong. when you do replace a person, is everyone on the waiting list ready to play or do people sign up and never come back because they are on the waiting list

sorry, phrased it wrong. when you do replace a person, is everyone on the waiting list ready to play or do people sign up and never come back because they are on the waiting list

I take any recommendations from other coaches (should they mention anything to me) and I just try to select the next guy in line who i think is the most proactive when it comes to wanting to play. So where you name on the list doesnt matter as much as your involvement in the community and online play.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm new to this. Just found this site today. Didn't realize that this many people thought that nhl94 was the best hockey game ever. I would like to try getting in a league. Anyone help. AIM screen name BrianJoeFowler

just play someone online in a test game....and then have them confirm that you have a good connection.