NHL'94 Forums

Classic '94 Spring 2008 League Website

halifax

http://www.planetrogers.com/ClassicSpring08.htm

The standings are not fully updated. Addisonbr is away until monday.

In the meantime...let us know if you experience any problems with the site..or you see errors in your scores/record etc.

http://www.planetrogers.com/ClassicSpring08.htm

The standings are not fully updated. Addisonbr is away until monday.

In the meantime...let us know if you experience any problems with the site..or you see errors in your scores/record etc.

You should probably set the background to no-repeat.

Looking forward to playing...hopefully :/

Hey guys,

Just wanted to clarify that the temp website for the Classic '94 Spring 2008 season can be found here: http://www.planetrogers.com/ClassicSpring08.htm

The stats from this season will eventually be included on the nhl94online.com website.

-Evan

Hey guys,

Just wanted to clarify that the temp website for the Classic '94 Spring 2008 season can be found here: http://www.planetrogers.com/ClassicSpring08.htm

The stats from this season will eventually be included on the nhl94online.com website.

-Evan

Standings and stats have been updated through about the beginning of the weekend. I hope to have everything up-to-date by this time tomorrow at the latest, from which point forward the site should capture any games that have been posted online within 24 hours.

Addisonbr- i noticed that no one in the Gens C/D standings has ties listed...wins and losses only.. just haven't updated them or am I assuming wrong?

Hmm... A few possibilities, including (1) there haven't been any ties yet?, (2) there have been ties but I made a mistake transcribing some of the games, (3) there have been ties but in the last two or three days, which I haven't yet added to the results (should be done with that in a day or so).

Can you point me to the tied games that are missing?

Thanks man.

Guest Wags13
Hmm... A few possibilities, including (1) there haven't been any ties yet?, (2) there have been ties but I made a mistake transcribing some of the games, (3) there have been ties but in the last two or three days, which I haven't yet added to the results (should be done with that in a day or so).

Can you point me to the tied games that are missing?

Thanks man.

Maybe i am wrong, but if a game goes OT, isn't a point given to each team and a tie assessed to the losing team?

Maybe i am wrong, but if a game goes OT, isn't a point given to each team and a tie assessed to the losing team?

Nope, no points awarded for OT losses, remember this is NHL 94, so the rules generally follow the NHL rules of that time period.

Thanks to the tireless efforts of halifax, the standings on the temporary league web site should be up to date as of this afternoon. From this point forward I'm hoping the standings will be updated daily. The only thing that would interfere would be a personal emergency on my end of some sort.

Game on!

Okay gotcha, so in essence there are no ties then right?

If so, then why do the standings for the other leagues have ties on the standings page?

er... no....

win = 2 pts

tie = 1 pt

loss in regulation or OT = 0 points

• 10 months later...

Hey addison or halifax,

I'm starting to gather the data from the Spring 2008 season that's on the temp website. Are those standings fully up to date?

Also, I'm probably going to need to know who some of the guys are. I don't recognize the AIM names, but would recongnize the forum name.

Thanks in advance,

-Evan

Hey addison or halifax,

I'm starting to gather the data from the Spring 2008 season that's on the temp website. Are those standings fully up to date?

Also, I'm probably going to need to know who some of the guys are. I don't recognize the AIM names, but would recongnize the forum name.

Thanks in advance,

-Evan

That is correct...those are the final regular season standings for Spring 2008. Send me a pm and I'll help you with any forum names you dont know.

Ok, thanks Darrel. Just so you guys know, some of the math doesn't add up for the home/away records. I'll sort through that and when these stats are on the nhl94online.com website they will be updated. BTW, thanks again for running that league!

-Evan

• 4 months later...
Who will run fall 09?

Chaos has been hard at work getting the code done for the updated nhl94online.com website. I'll be running the site along with any other volunteers. Hang in there, we'll have more details soon.

-Evan

Volunteers? What should they do if they choose to help out?

Chaos has been hard at work getting the code done for the updated nhl94online.com website. I'll be running the site along with any other volunteers. Hang in there, we'll have more details soon.

-Evan

Great news Evan.

Can't wait.

Volunteers? What should they do if they choose to help out?

Just to help out with keeping the league moving throughout the season, maybe contact guys who go inactive to see if they're still playing their games, etc. I mean most of the active players would probably be helping out by default.

-Evan