NHL'94 Forums

Lucky Luc Gretzky and Sandman

Off to an awesome season of 24-4 already coach ''flamingrussian'' is proud of his guys, Lucky Luc just racked up his 75th goal of the campaign scoring the game winner agaisnt the Calgary Flames, ''it's so great to be so great!'' said Robitaille after his goal. Feeded by Wayne Gretzky who tried an new technique this year. He spreaded butter all over him and results got in he is now the ''Uncheckable One'' Tomas Sandstrom who's been playing musical chair with Tony Granato this year said '' well tony and me played well this year but i think that we would pla better with Jean Coutu!!'' Everione participated this year ever renown sloppy bastard Kelly Hrudey 2.0 thanks to Awesomerino's mods Kelly Hrudey got 4 shutouts in 27 games! As always the Kings luck is due to the original Kelly Hrudey"s heart said Gretzky! ''The only 3 times i gave it to Jimmy Carson who was felling alone ont he bench i was injured!'' It Obliged the Kings to even make Marty Mcsorley noted douchebag to play! ''well i couldn't find Donald Brashear so i decided to go random''! and finally yhis choking declaration of Alexei Zitnik in his native language ''jodtejane falujetken!!''

'He spreaded butter all over him..'

That statement alone is nearly enough for me to back way from this site for some time.

Geezus Mods, I'm all for equal rights etc but c'mon...that line has gotta be drawn somewhere :)