NHL'94 Forums

Sharks owner resigning

edisaurusrex

Hey all,

I've unfortunately decided to resign my team due to too much crap going on. Some of you may know I run a few other online leauges (Tecmo Super Bowl), and I'm planning on working on a project this summer that will probably include NHL94 some way or another, I just can't say what it is lol.

Thanks for the opportunity guys, I really enjoyed playing and I appreciate the help some of you gave me.

Ed

Has league already started? I didn't think it had. I thought all VC meant was he wanted the sharks...but sticking with his own current roster....so the next guy on the list would get edi's roster but a different team.

Thanks for letting us know about your situation ed, it was a pleasure to play with you in the league for 3 seasons, also this makes replacing someone a whole lot easier.

Just so were clear, we are not allowing vocal to change his roster or team, he is sticking with the rangers regardless of how great of an owner he is or how badly he wants it. Sonic will now be stepping in to take over the franchise and i will make sure he gets all set up once D comes back from his honeymoon.

Thanks for letting us know about your situation ed, it was a pleasure to play with you in the league for 3 seasons, also this makes replacing someone a whole lot easier.

Just so were clear, we are not allowing vocal to change his roster or team, he is sticking with the rangers regardless of how great of an owner he is or how badly he wants it. Sonic will now be stepping in to take over the franchise and i will make sure he gets all set up once D comes back from his honeymoon.

This is the correct way of solving this as VC, should not be allowed to switch teams at this point.