Sign in to follow this  
edisaurusrex

Sharks owner resigning

Hey all,

I've unfortunately decided to resign my team due to too much crap going on. Some of you may know I run a few other online leauges (Tecmo Super Bowl), and I'm planning on working on a project this summer that will probably include NHL94 some way or another, I just can't say what it is lol.

Thanks for the opportunity guys, I really enjoyed playing and I appreciate the help some of you gave me.

Ed

Can I please have his team and make the Rangers available?

wooooo that meanss 1st replacement is mee. san josee here i come =p

[VOC should get the team. he has never quit a league and is an excellent owner

whom ever is next in line should get the team thats the rules. I would like to think that we aren't giving anyone special treatment....

Has league already started? I didn't think it had. I thought all VC meant was he wanted the sharks...but sticking with his own current roster....so the next guy on the list would get edi's roster but a different team.

No looks like he wants the team edi drafted...

doesnt make any sense

clearly this is sonics team

Thanks for letting us know about your situation ed, it was a pleasure to play with you in the league for 3 seasons, also this makes replacing someone a whole lot easier.

Just so were clear, we are not allowing vocal to change his roster or team, he is sticking with the rangers regardless of how great of an owner he is or how badly he wants it. Sonic will now be stepping in to take over the franchise and i will make sure he gets all set up once D comes back from his honeymoon.

Thanks for letting us know about your situation ed, it was a pleasure to play with you in the league for 3 seasons, also this makes replacing someone a whole lot easier.

Just so were clear, we are not allowing vocal to change his roster or team, he is sticking with the rangers regardless of how great of an owner he is or how badly he wants it. Sonic will now be stepping in to take over the franchise and i will make sure he gets all set up once D comes back from his honeymoon.

This is the correct way of solving this as VC, should not be allowed to switch teams at this point.

Yeah I did want to change teams and not rosters, people have traded before...whatever.

youre right they have, but we currently have the final rom and the database on the verge of being ready for the season, you can get the sharks after the season.

lock and loaded.. what do i have to do to get started. do i have to sign something =p ?