NHL'94 Forums

Take these f@#%$% nyr and

hokkeefan

shove them up something cause i cant handle another f**king game with them......give them to icestorm and yes i know i will be left out next time or put to bottom of list but i really dont give a s**t...less nhl94 for me the better!

I think you're just suffering from the antithesis of post-partem depression.

The fact you cannot trade any one of your players is driving you ape s**t.

WWMD? Just ask yourself, WWMD?

3 leagues is too many anyways and at least in other leagues i can create my own shitty teams and put up with them cause i created them.....and also im getting to old ...i might have a heart attack if i play too much nhl94 now!!

I'm not gonna replace hokkee...he's already played 20 games(only has 10 left). He's played more games than anyone else and enough games for the next 3 checkpoints. If he doesn't reach the 24 game checkpoint by then(which is in june i think) then i can replace him then.

I'm not gonna replace hokkee...he's already played 20 games(only has 10 left). He's played more games than anyone else and enough games for the next 3 checkpoints. If he doesn't reach the 24 game checkpoint by then(which is in june i think) then i can replace him then.

No worries bro, this is standard protocol for the Hokester. His form of venting. He aint going no where.

yeah ill relax and finish games its not right that i leave 10 games unfinished and quit.

OMFG these rangers ...im going to f**king cry they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo aggravating.they skate away from the puck on defence and they cant do s**t on offence tikkanen is a fat b***h, gartner is his fat f**king brother and the defence is lost and messier is ok but cant do it by himself.and the goaltending is horrific.i cant figure them out there like clowns on skates....only 8 more games = 2 wins and 6 losses

• 2 weeks later...
I think you're just suffering from the antithesis of post-partem depression.

The fact you cannot trade any one of your players is driving you ape s**t.

WWMD? Just ask yourself, WWMD?

Do you mean WWGRD? *looks at his shiny new WWGRD wristband*

OMFG these rangers ...im going to f**king cry they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo aggravating.they skate away from the puck on defence and they cant do s**t on offence tikkanen is a fat b***h, gartner is his fat f**king brother and the defence is lost and messier is ok but cant do it by himself.and the goaltending is horrific.i cant figure them out there like clowns on skates....only 8 more games = 2 wins and 6 losses

Yeah, I hate teams where the defence bails out on the play... nothing is more irritating then working your ass off to score a goal, and then giving the other player a clean breakaway and having them score seconds later with no effort.

I too have used the Rangers in the past : ( Gartner is their whole team.. Leetch is ok, but doesn't live up to his stats, and the rest are pretty useless.