NHL'94 Forums

where the hell is hockeyman1983cgy?

hokkeefan

lol lol i knew this would draw you out of the woodwork but just to assure people i do have a life today i worked most of the day then spent time with the kids then went for dinner with family and inlaws then i helped move my inlaws out of their house and now i relax to some nhl94 :wacko:

Damn man, this is just an online gaming community. Some people just get too sensitive to any kind of criticism or ribbing.

Somtimes this community can be a microcosm of the Politcally Correct shitty world/society we live in.

Miss the days as kids we rip on each other, get in huge shouting arguments and 10 minutes later we're all sitting around the tv playing the games again, as if nothing happened before.

Now you don't even get an IM response from someone anymore, simply because you had an argument.

Miss the days as kids we rip on each other, get in huge shouting arguments and 10 minutes later we're all sitting around the tv playing the games again, as if nothing happened before.

No way dude, it was at least 20 minutes with my boys, we took our Colecovision W-A-Y too seriously...

No way dude, it was at least 20 minutes with my boys, we took our Colecovision W-A-Y too seriously...

coleco vision ? damn man we just aged ourselves BIG time bro.

coleco vision ? damn man we just aged ourselves BIG time bro.

Yea, well, Ice, appropriate uhhhhh..... yea.... cause I have been feeling real old lately..... AHHHHHHH!!!

Yea, well, Ice, appropriate uhhhhh..... yea.... cause I have been feeling real old lately..... AHHHHHHH!!!

that's what ahpens brother when u take that plunge.

Ask Jrod about that. Candyass :wacko: