NHL'94 Forums

Send Your NHL94 Screenshots/Videos

Evan

I had a 2nd wave of bad luck this past week. My drive that holds all of my nhl94 data has decided to crap out on me. It has a bad block and won't spin correctly anymore. I haven't given up on it yet, but can't access the data for now.

Anyway, I don't have any screenshots that people have sent me besides what is on this website. I'm asking everyone to send me screenshots and/or video of any possible records. Records means a high goal game, a 10 goal game for 1 player, etc. Your name will be next to your Record on the nhl94.com website, so also let me know the name you would like to use. (I would use your forum nickname as a default.)

You can send them to admin@nhl94.com. Any questions ask!

What would be considered proof? I don't have the in-game scoreboard shot or scoring breakdown, but I could get a shot at the team card showing the record for goals scored for that team.

• 3 months later...

Yea. Cool screenshots don16086!

Hey, which program you used to take those screenshots from the game? I can't get to work any screenshot programs with NHL93 or NHL95 on PC. Would appreciate if someone told which screen capture program can do it for PC and how, please?

I had a 2nd wave of bad luck this past week. My drive that holds all of my nhl94 data has decided to crap out on me. It has a bad block and won't spin correctly anymore. I haven't given up on it yet, but can't access the data for now.

let me know if you need some hdd recovery tools.

Wboy,

If you have something for hard drives that aren't recognized by Windows because they don't spin correctly, that would be awesome. PM me if you have something for that.

Thanks alot,

-Evan

If you have something for hard drives that aren't recognized by Windows because they don't spin correctly, that would be awesome. PM me if you have something for that.

Check your mailbox.

Just for the sake of it, what brands of drives that failed on you... my guess.... Seagate?

Got the email, thanks. I'll let you know if I get anywhere.

It's a 160 GIG external Western Digital 7200 RPM drive, though I've used it as internal as well.