NHL'94 Forums

where are all the gdl coaches?

hokkeefan

this is the best league going and there is hardly any games goin on men!!! Lets put aside any differences and get games going !!!!...gdl league rules!!!!! p.s release more games !!!!!

I was around 1 night to play... but no one was on that was on my schedule.

I agree with Hokkee: release more games.

When we get to the second set of games, it'll improve. Then the 3rd set, everyone will have games.. it'll keep things spread out nicely. I guess the difference this season is that you don't have 1 game vs 12 guys, you have 2 games vs 6 guys, so it feels harder to find guys. Over the course of the season, this should be better..

When we get to the second set of games, it'll improve. Then the 3rd set, everyone will have games.. it'll keep things spread out nicely. I guess the difference this season is that you don't have 1 game vs 12 guys, you have 2 games vs 6 guys, so it feels harder to find guys. Over the course of the season, this should be better..

you talk like you work with the damn government dude !!!RELEASE THE GAMES!!! LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE!~!!!!

Next season we should just release half the season first and then the second half later that way people don't get too uptight about it..

Over the last 10 days I've been more sick than I can remember being in a long time. I've barely even turned on my laptop. Luckily I'm finally starting to feel better so I'll be back and ready for some games starting this weekend.