NHL'94 Forums

MONTREAL CHOKES TONIGHT!

Guest Wags13

Guest Wags13

Freydey and Habs will not be online tonight to take the beating they are sure to receive once the big bad Canadiens go down.. hey Frey- still want Price over Fleury now?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

no no no

keep it on, the curse of wags is great

everything he touches goes to s**t

from the second I read this thread I knew it would be good luck.

Thanks fags13

CAREY, CAREY, CAREY

yeah, Freydey still wants price over Fleury, and i guess most of the hockey GMs and Fans would prefer a big 226Lbs goaltender than a 180lbs Fleury. Plus, Price got simmilar stats and hes a 20 years old rookie. Just make a pool, Price is a better goaltender!

The Price is Right

Freydey...might I suggest using a different color font for boston in your signature...the yellow is hard to read on a light background.

Guest Wags13

Congratulations on your struggle to finally eliminate the 8th seed in the first round- what an accomplishment.

No one is afraid of the Habs..but everyone is afraid of

Crosby

Malkin

Hossa

Malone

Rutuu :huh:

Congratulations on your struggle to finally eliminate the 8th seed in the first round- what an accomplishment.

Are you suggesting that you would only have been impressed had they eliminated the eighth seed in, say, the conference finals? Cuz that would have been an absolute miracle.

Meanwhile...yeah, I'm a Flyers fan. I can't say I follow the team all that closely, but getting their fans' hopes up and then smashing them to pieces is pretty typical for a Philly team, so I'd say they're set up pretty nicely for a 4-1 loss tonight.

Guest Wags13
Are you suggesting that you would only have been impressed had they eliminated the eighth seed in, say, the conference finals? Cuz that would have been an absolute miracle.

Meanwhile...yeah, I'm a Flyers fan. I can't say I follow the team all that closely, but getting their fans' hopes up and then smashing them to pieces is pretty typical for a Philly team, so I'd say they're set up pretty nicely for a 4-1 loss tonight.

Actually I would have been impressed if they did what the Pens did.. sweep

The Habs owned the Bruins all year long and were supposed to walk on them..the extra games will come back to haunt Montreal later

No one is afraid of the Habs..but everyone is afraid of

Crosby

Malkin

Hossa

Malone

Rutuu :huh:

all this time off they're getting fat and lazy.

and out of 4 games during the season montreal is up on them 3-1

so im not worried.

Pittsburgh Penguins... how can we be afraid of Hossa? he's not the same player he was with Kovalchuk... not at all he's looking way less dangerous... and after you say ah the Pens Swept the Sens... What did you swept an falling to death team that had no self-confidence Ray Emery Martin Gerber sucky DG and no team spirit whatsoever.. yeah great job Pens

Freydey...might I suggest using a different color font for boston in your signature...the yellow is hard to read on a light background.

haha thanks for the tip ;)

Oh and yeah Wags, of course we're scared of Malone lol :huh:

Dude, reg season doesnt mean s**t are you already forgetting Boston?

Philly does have alot of weak holes in its D and goaltending at times, I'll say MTL in 6 or 7. But its going to be a tough series.

Ha ha, my brother's (who's definitely not me, as we've discussed on numerous occasions) an idiot! Let's go Flyers! Dun dun dundundun!

Guest Wags13
all this time off they're getting fat and lazy.

and out of 4 games during the season montreal is up on them 3-1

so im not worried.

you mean getting healthy.. please tell me you rather have a seven game series vs a sweep..

Guest Wags13
haha thanks for the tip ;)

Oh and yeah Wags, of course we're scared of Malone lol :blink:

With all your injuries, Malone would be your first line winger..heck he might even be a first line winger anyway on your no star squad..oh wait I know you have Kovalev.. he's Pittsburgh's sloppy seconds.

idiot, we don't have any injuries omg

that means we outkilled the rangers and the Hawks who only got 3 both... and by the way we won 6 while you existed and you won 2

6? Its more than that. the habs won 6 cups in the 70's alone. Its more like 9 or 10.

Guest Wags13

You'll be shut up once(if) you make it to the next round..when the Pens take the Habs out..

The Habs won almost every cup when the NHL had less than 15 teams..and hockey was irrelevant on the national stage..