NHL'94 Forums

Coaches who've yet to reach the May5th deadline.

halifax

list will be updated frequently..If you've played 12 games and the standings are not updated...don't worry..they will be updated every couple of days or so.

12 games must be played by May5th for the following coaches or risk being replaced.

SNES

speekeasy8

masterof94

prodigyof94

ipv6freely

j3w1sh2k

pharaohsami

jeff94rules1

pondhcky1

xgrad06

GENS A/B

legendofnhl94

dmac

GENS C/D

Iamthefuturemann

youdothesame87

gonzo96132

captainbrew1

At the least! I only missed one day!

I know and that day missed was terrible...I mean what are we paying you for?....seriously.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I have been away and haven't played any of my games in any leagues in a while.

I should be on on Friday night and almost all weekend except Saturday night to play games.

Sorry I have been away and haven't played any of my games in any leagues in a while.

I should be on on Friday night and almost all weekend except Saturday night to play games.

Cmon you bum ...your always holding people up at one time or another ...if you cant play let someone else enjoy nhl94! look at all the other coaches in gens A ...besides legendofnhl94....if it was up to me you would BOTH be thrown out of gens a/b into c/d since they seem more like your slacker kind

You dont deserve the special treatment you get in having vancouver as your team every f**king time ...since you wait till the last days before deadline to pump out as many as you can in one day :P

You dont deserve the special treatment you get in having vancouver as your team every f**king time ...since you wait till the last days before deadline to pump out as many as you can in one day :o

Easy there champ. We established checkpoints and deadlines and as far as I know dmac fulfills his obligations. He may not play as many early games as the rest of us like to, but keep in mind that not everyone has the same amount of free time and flexibility. We ask people to commit to our checkpoints, and those who do, we are happy with.

dmac did not get special treatment as far as getting Vancouver. He ranked them high on his priority list, and the selections were made randomly. If you're suggesting that there was something funny going on, you're simply wrong.

Hey Guys,

xgrad06 here, just getting back from a week in Cuba. I know I have one game left before the may 5th deadline but I'm just moving places so I'm gonna need a little bit of time to get things set up here. Don't worry tho, shouldn't be any more then a few days.

Sorry I've been so late in getting my games in. Blame it on college finals and the sort.

I've got one more series to meet the deadline goals, so I'll definitely be on on Monday.

With the playoffs on, its tough to get games in this time of year..(since im streaming them over the internet, which would make zsnes lag like hell)... get home, watch the early game, have dinner, watch the late game, go to bed...

I've still been pretty busy but managed to get some games in from different leagues. I will continue to try to be online as much as possible so I can get caught up. :(