NHL'94 Forums

I remember a weird thing that happened while playing nhl 95 years ago.

So, way back in the 90's when I was a kid, I was playing nhl 95 (edit: could be 96 actually now that I think of it) on my genesis, I was facing the computer and during the game, while they had the possession of the puck, 4 of there players went up to my goalie and pushed him out of net to the boards to the left and the remaining skater went up to the net and scored. The game programmers obviously had that put in. My jaw dropped and I was in total disbelief when that happened. It was so weird.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

I can relate to that. I remember that same thing happening to me. I also think that it was put in there purposely. Also i recall a time when my goalie skated to the opposing net and continuously rammed into the other goalie. It was nuts.

95 is one strange game LOL...

Yep, that is my buddy's signature move. Like sabre dance say the players get caught on the goalie trying to follow the puckhandler around the net. It's pretty hard to do on a regular basis. Not as efficient as the down and "B" move

Yeah man. That's pretty wild...But have you ever played NHL95 on...Weed mannn? It's wack!

Oh, there's some crazy sheeet, man. There's a dude in the bleachers. Has he got a gun? I dunno! RED TEAM GO, RED TEAM GO.