NHL'94 Forums

League starts April 25 friday TODAY

sungod661

Hi guys the database is fully up and operational. The schedule is done. the only thin left is the graphics for the web site and most of them are done as well they just need to be published on the site.

i think we can skip the preseason we are all probably tired of playing exhibitions. Guys I have to tell you a couple of things :

- I WANT TO THANK DADONCH FOR THE ROM AND SMOZ FOR THE DATABASE THEY ARE TRUE AMBASSADORS OF NHL 94!! PLEASE ALWAYS TREAT THESE GUYS WITH RESPECT THEY ARE IN MY OPINION TRUE GENTELMEN.

-guys i spent well over 250$$ of my own money to get this site going and it is not finished . i dont want anyone to thank me thats not why i did it. BUT , I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT GUYS IF ALL THE GUYS WHO SIGNED UP TO PLAY IN THE LEAGUE PLAY ALL THERE GAMES. That is all i ask.

you need to download this gens emulator

http://65.36.133.56/nhl94_draft/gensnetplay.zip

so guys here is the procedure to upload a game Just put that in the GENS folder and always use that emulator for online games.

Now, go online and play a game as usual

When the "3 stars of the games" shows up after the game is finished, this is when you either go File<Quicksave, or just hit F5. This will create a save state, depending on which state you selected (check by clicking 'change state' under 'file' and see which one is checked), so it will be something like FVHL.gs* with the * being the state number (0-9). This is the file you will upload.

Go to upload a game on the site, log in with your username and password, check the game off in the list (Make sure you pick the right game, if you were home agaisnt Pittsburgh, don't pick the game will Pittsburgh was home; this will not work. Then click 'browse' navigate to the save state, pick it, and upload. The site will tell you if it was uploaded successfully, and then voila.

It's standard procedure for the home team to save the state and log the game, unless discussed beforehand. Always make a save state, even as away, just in case though.

If you have any questions, i'll be lurking around AIM, feel free to ask me, or bo, or habs, or any of the vets that are used to this kind of thing

ENJOY THE SEASOMN BOYS