NHL'94 Forums

someone please fire Paul Devorski

The Russian Rocket

WoW this guy is the baddest referree i ever saw... 2 games #2 at Bell Centre where he only called 1/2 of the penalties and he mostly calls like the old NHL. And game 7 at Washington... God please Gary Bettman fire this guy send him back to minors or just fire him... Also Mr Devorski is the author of the 6 penalties in a row of Calgary

WoW this guy is the baddest referree i ever saw... 2 games #2 at Bell Centre where he only called 1/2 of the penalties and he mostly calls like the old NHL. And game 7 at Washington... God please Gary Bettman fire this guy send him back to minors or just fire him... Also Mr Devorski is the author of the 6 penalties in a row of Calgary

I agree with Devorski being crap. But also, Van Massehoven. I think the ref's suck in general. The way it should be is NO penalties are called late in playoff games unless it prevents a scoring opportunity OR intent to injure type penalties.

The game 7 OT penalty against Washington was an absolute joke, and so was the gm 1 penalty against Philly at Mtl.

Bad calls (non-calls) in both gm's 1+2 Phi V Mtl so its even.

Now hopefully things will be left up to the players moving forward.

The way it should be is NO penalties are called late in playoff games unless it prevents a scoring opportunity OR intent to injure type penalties.

:)

:)

Trust me Frey, there were some amazing playoff OT games back in the 80's and early 90's (before the TRAP).

They put the whistles away and let the boys play. That's how it outta be.

Trust me Frey, there were some amazing playoff OT games back in the 80's and early 90's (before the TRAP).

They put the whistles away and let the boys play. That's how it outta be.

agreed :)

I'll never forget the excitement of guys just murdering each other in playoff ot's w/no penalties!!

IT WAS LIKE WAR!!!!! :lol:

Yeah and the guy that scored the last goal mostly did on a rebound and it was normally what we call ''An Unlikely Hero''

lol better than watching a 5-4 PP winner.

At least they worked hard for the banging goal.

Guest Wags13
lol better than watching a 5-4 PP winner.

At least they worked hard for the banging goal.

Thats right Ranger fan, cause it was the power plays that choked away that game.. not the Rangers poor play after going up 3-0..

take your blue shirt and go home...wah baby