NHL'94 Forums

hokkeefan is done!

hokkeefan

I have been so stressed in REAL life lately and all this nhl94 stuff has been a great exit but its time I take a break and deal with all the REAL stuff!..I have been obviously pissed at everybody ....... but its just a bad stretch and I am taking a break till at least snow falls in october in the great nothwest.No matter what happens I am out till then .I actually love coming on here and talkin to most of you guys on here in a non entering anal way!So im kinda losing my drinking buddies lol for awhile !!So I am out see you when snow falls. :)

lol im not done its just an april fools joke haha ....no.... im just a flippin drunk who gets angry at the world sometimes kind of embarrassing actually ....i think im going to sue budweiser for tasting so good

lol im not done its just an april fools joke haha ....no.... im just a flippin drunk who gets angry at the world sometimes kind of embarrassing actually ....i think im going to sue budweiser for tasting so good

A canadian drinking American beer?

A canadian drinking American beer?

AND Budweiser to boot?

Geezus man, if ur a drunk on that crap, wait till you get ur hands on some Sam Adams.

AND Budweiser to boot?

Geezus man, if ur a drunk on that crap, wait till you get ur hands on some Sam Adams.

and when he's in BC, no less!

you'd think he'd be buddybuddy with the kokanee sasquatch

( ... kokanee.. hokkeefan.. almost the same letters!)

can we have a "Hokkeefan:Uncut!" version of this forum, so we can always see what he says before he sobers down and edits most of his posts with just a :) smiley? I don't think me or anyone else, would be offended personally, even if he directly makes it personal with any of his insults.

All in favor?

(not sure whether to say till he "sobers down" or "sobers up", I think it could be a combination of both in this instance :D )