NHL'94 Forums

Looking to take over a dead team...

IamBlurb

Hey, i'm looking to ressurect a dead team in the SNES spring league....very willing to play! How do I go about this, if possible anyways.

Hey blurb welcome to nhl94online man ;). There is a current waiting list for the snes division and i think its somewhere in the neighbourhood of 4-5 players. I will add you to taht, and here's hoping that you might have a chance to play this season.

If things do not work out I don't think many of the guys would have a problem with you adding them on AIM for a few exhibition games here and there. I'm always up for the practice and feel free to put me up w/ AIM: schwartz124. Talk to you soon ;)

Hey blurb welcome to nhl94online man ;). There is a current waiting list for the snes division and i think its somewhere in the neighbourhood of 4-5 players. I will add you to taht, and here's hoping that you might have a chance to play this season.

If things do not work out I don't think many of the guys would have a problem with you adding them on AIM for a few exhibition games here and there. I'm always up for the practice and feel free to put me up w/ AIM: schwartz124. Talk to you soon ;)

i think we should get on this as well, like some teams haven't played a game and are not showin any signs that it will happen...ie islanders,devils,buffalo