NHL'94 Forums

sick saves

halifax

Nabokov and Turco made two of the sickest saves I've seen in these playoffs....and that was the best overtime period I've seen in a long time. I hope the sharks win since a game 7 would be insane.

Nabokov and Turco made two of the sickest saves I've seen in these playoffs....and that was the best overtime period I've seen in a long time. I hope the sharks win since a game 7 would be insane.

For sure Citadel.

Watched classic series last night on NHL Network. Remembered the sickest save EVER.

Mike Richter, Game 7, 94' Stanley Cup Finals.....Flash of the leather, snagged a shot labeled for top corner from like 12 feet out. INSANE!

For sure Citadel.

Watched classic series last night on NHL Network. Remembered the sickest save EVER.

Mike Richter, Game 7, 94' Stanley Cup Finals.....Flash of the leather, snagged a shot labeled for top corner from like 12 feet out. INSANE!

that's awesome Amerk...I was watching CBC classic hockey last night...They had on game 4 of the '91 finals I think?....Well it was pittsburgh and chicago. It was hilarious to see Dominik Hasek in nets. With the goalie gear he had...he looked like a twig basically.

If only they could reduce the gear back to that size now.

that's awesome Amerk...I was watching CBC classic hockey last night...They had on game 4 of the '91 finals I think?....Well it was pittsburgh and chicago. It was hilarious to see Dominik Hasek in nets. With the goalie gear he had...he looked like a twig basically.

If only they could reduce the gear back to that size now.

Ahhh ya that was a rough end to my boy Eddie's rookie year.

Marty Brodeur still does actually sport some sleaker goalie equiptment compared to one Roberto Luongo and the infamous JS Giugere. I love the argument that they 'need' the protection. Like the goalies back in the 80's didn't 'need' it.

Ridiculous.

What was even funnier than Dom in twig gear, was seeing the late Pelle Lindbergh get lit up in the 84' all star game. Dude couldn't have been more than 12 yrs old and like 135 pounds soak and wet. No wonder good ole' Wayne netted 92 goals.

For sure Citadel.

Ice, shot was going wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide.

Gary Thorne just embellished so much it seemed like it was on net.

Richter snagged it for the whistle.

(if we're talkin about the same save) :)

Ice, shot was going wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide.

Gary Thorne just embellished so much it seemed like it was on net.

Richter snagged it for the whistle.

(if we're talkin about the same save) :)

Typical Devil fan putting an anti-Ranger spin on it.

DAMMIT Jrod, dude brought us the 96' World Cup for cripes sake. RESPECT RICHTER!

Typical Devil fan putting an anti-Ranger spin on it.

DAMMIT Jrod, dude brought us the 96' World Cup for cripes sake. RESPECT RICHTER!

Guilty. :)

Even him kickin ass in the World Cup was bittersweet for me.

My Ranger hatred runs deep....

Just threw up in my mouth, thanks :(

was it from the content or the fact some dude put together a compilation of another man career? Somewhat stalkish/obsessed?

LOL I'll guess a little of both.

Peace it