NHL'94 Forums

Capitals Face Castration

SSiG

WASHINGTON, DC --- See how the skies around the Verizon Center are gray? It's because the heavens are about to openly weep.

The master of the ice-based castration is back in business. Tom Delgado was named head coach of the Washington Capitals tonight, replacing thegr8199. Optimism that was in the air while thegr81 was around has turned into sheer depression. Already 10 Caps fans have been reported to have committed suicide. That number is bound to go up as the Capitals struggle through their season.

"To say I'm happy to be here would be quite the blue-faced lie" Delgado told reporters outside of the Verizon Center. "I shouldn't be killing the previous coach for the players we have, but I watched one of their practices...and oy. Passes go through Brian Bradley's legs more often than a cheap Mexican whore, Bill Ranford's five-hole is bigger than my entire apartment, and Stephane Richer is so off the mark on his slappers that it would put Happy Gilmore to shame" Delgado added. "Teams will have ZERO excuses if they lose to us. I believe I'll have to make a call to my friends Brian McNamee, Roger Clemens, Barry Bonds, and Marion Jones...if you get my drift"

Time will tell if the Capitals will register another win this season, but one thing's for sure. The rest of the season will be rather interesting in the nation's capital.

jose-mourinho.jpg

Delgado Looks Refreshed After Time Off...Surely That'll Change Quick