NHL'94 Forums

Hate to say I told u so!

well yesterday was immortal battle of the NHL94 titans ......Wopap and Soccer1 finally mustarded up enough intestinal fortitude (balls) to play yours truly Kgman (aka NHL94's Tiger Woods) ........As much trash talking that has been documented between us u would have thought that we would have a decent tit 4 tat series.

Kgman's Record 8 Wins 0 Losses......1 Win in an exbition agianst 3rd Party

Wopap's Record 0 Wins 4 Losses ....i must say all close games (Gary Leeman lol)

Soccer1 Record 0 Wins 4 Losses ....including a 10-4 blowout ....(Hooking doesnt work soccer1)

This has cemented my place at the top of NHL94 Hierarcy ....I would expect u all to recognize and appreciate yours truly ......I will confedentially say there is noboby on the face of the Earth that is my equal ..........I told U SO!!!!!!!!!

well yesterday was immortal battle of the NHL94 titans ......Wopap and Soccer1 finally mustarded up enough intestinal fortitude (balls) to play yours truly Kgman (aka NHL94's Tiger Woods) ........As much trash talking that has been documented between us u would have thought that we would have a decent tit 4 tat series.

Soccer1 Record 0 Wins 4 Losses ....including a 10-4 blowout ....(Hooking doesnt work soccer1)

This has cemented my place at the top of NHL94 Hierarcy ....I would expect u all to recognize and appreciate yours truly ......I will confedentially say there is noboby on the face of the Earth that is my equal ..........I told U SO!!!!!!!!!

Your achievements are outstanding and will be sung of by generations to come. I congratulate you on your victory on behalf of the peoples of the world. This will be a future legend.

I've been waiting all day for this post.

Yes its true, we 'mustarded' up enough balls to go play him.

Yes its true, I lost all games, albeit by one goal.

Yes its true, I have a newfound respect for Gary Leeman.

BUT. KGman neglected to mention what he said to me last night, which was

"you're the best player I've ever played against"

which means next time, maybe at soccer1's house, there will be an ass whooping. Who knows, maybe soccer1 will have his team picked by then!

:)

KGman, there is not much difference if any between you and wopap. As for myself, yes i did get blown out one game, but i am known for playing a stinker once and a while. The other two game 4-3 and 6-4, you were challenged quite well. And in time there will be less distance between us all. You and wopap are the best players I have faced, but anyone and everyone is beatable. I look forward to the next challenge. Ps Playing against you was a pleasure, next time I will use my regular team, DET, prob won't make a diff because Chevalde is so bad, but I am confident you will not be unbeaten next time. I enjoyed the challenge, and I look forward to a future tournament.

Later, soccer1

I've been waiting all day for this post.

Yes its true, we 'mustarded' up enough balls to go play him.

Yes its true, I lost all games, albeit by one goal.

Yes its true, I have a newfound respect for Gary Leeman.

BUT.  KGman neglected to mention what he said to me last night, which was

"you're the best player I've ever played against"

which means next time, maybe at soccer1's house, there will be an ass whooping.  Who knows, maybe soccer1 will have his team picked by then!

:)

KGman, there is not much difference if any between you and wopap.  As for myself, yes i did get blown out one game, but i am known for playing a stinker once and a while.  The other two game 4-3 and 6-4, you were challenged quite well.  And in time there will be less distance between us all.  You and wopap are the best players I have faced, but anyone and everyone is beatable.  I look forward to the next challenge.  Ps Playing against you was a pleasure, next time I will use my regular team, DET, prob won't make a diff because Chevalde is so bad, but I am confident you will not be unbeaten next time.  I enjoyed the challenge, and I look forward to a future tournament.

Later, soccer1

Like I said Yesterday Wopap is an impressive player im sure once he begins to pick up on some of my moves he'l make the adjustments needed. Soccer1 your right it was unfair just to post the blow out score but i guess my ego got the better of me...honesty u showed some things i havnt seen ....as long as u improve your manual goalie u will be formitable challenge

I look forward to the next battle ...being the KING of the NHL 94 world I expect there will be those who will try and capture immortality untill then i will bask in my glory. Wopap being the most immediate threat to my Kingdom will be closly monitored .....I still have a seat for u Game 7 at the forum u better bring your A game Bro!

I would also like yall to share the faceoff move that i introduced u to yesterday i wonder if anybody else has been albe to identify that move

We played on Sega Gensis

Like I said Yesterday Wopap is an impressive player im sure once he begins to pick up on some of my moves he'l make the adjustments needed.  Soccer1 your right it was unfair just to post the blow out score but i guess my ego got the better of me...honesty u showed some things i havnt seen ....as long as u improve your manual goalie u will be formitable challenge

I look forward to the next battle ...being the KING of the NHL 94 world I expect there will be those who will try and capture immortality untill then i will bask in my glory. Wopap being the most immediate threat to my Kingdom will be closly monitored .....I still have a seat for u Game 7 at the forum u better bring your A game Bro!

I would also like yall to share the faceoff move that i introduced u to yesterday i wonder if anybody else has been albe to identify that move

• 3 weeks later...
So that's it, kgman?  You won't take on anyone else?  You've declared yourself the G-O-A-T?  I'd expect more from the G-O-A-T.

As i indicated earlier i expected challengers .....but Thicknest not U say it aint soooooo.............but it is what it is and now your gonna open a can of whoop ass the likes of which u havnt not been exposed too....ANYTIME my friend .....looks like youve dominated those boys in Finland and your done will your european tour and now u want a real test .......the question is can u deal with reality? .....Since iam most dominate force in NHL94 history and on a 15 Game vs people winning streak.... your gonna have to play by my rules .......Genesis 5 minute periods no offsdes no line changes .........PS good luck.... your gonna have to watch the miracle on ice like 50 times or resurect the Ghost of their coach to stand a chance LOL

Thicknest? Uh, look again. C-A-R-E-F-U-L-L-Y. Good.

In any case, wow, I just asked if you were going to take on anyone else after your boasting, and you got *really* defensive. The correct thing to do would be to show willingness to play me (or someone like me), but not make it sound as though you feel threatened (as if I were just the buzzing of a fly).

Nonetheless, I am quite willing to accept your challenge and your rules. However, if you get to pick the rules, I get to pick the ROM, and I choose the AHL 2005 ROM we're using in our (surprise) AHL 2005 season right now. A champion such as yourself should have no trouble adjusting. I will supply you with the ROM at your leisure and give you ample time to practice with it (assuming you ever supply some contact information.)

Oh, and I haven't dominated "those boys in Finland". I've won some, lost some more, and deal with a ping disadvantage, but I took on that disadvantage willingly, and I've thoroughly enjoyed playing with them, which, honestly, is the best reason of all to play. The winning and the losing are important, but I wouldn't play if I didn't like it, and I've asked you to play since you seem willing to take on all comers, and I'd like to find more games against people in North America.

Wait, you said "your gonna open a can of whoop ass the likes of which u havnt not been exposed too". You mean that I'm going to open up a can of whoop ass so potent that I myself have yet to use it? Wow, you flatter me, but I'll take it.

We're not friends. But we're not enemies, either. I'd just like to get to know you better before I make a decision on you.

How's your winning streak against chimpanzees?

I actually draw my inspiration from James "Buster" Douglas's victory over Mike Tyson.

As i indicated earlier i expected challengers .....but Thicknest not U say it aint soooooo.............but it is what it is and now your gonna open a can of whoop ass the likes of which u havnt not been exposed too....ANYTIME my friend .....looks like youve dominated those boys in Finland and your done will your european tour and now u want a real test .......the question is can u deal with reality? .....Since iam most dominate force in NHL94 history and on a 15 Game vs people winning streak.... your gonna have to play by my rules .......Genesis 5 minute periods no offsdes no line changes .........PS good luck.... your gonna have to watch the miracle on ice like 50 times or resurect the Ghost of their coach to stand a chance LOL

Defensive .............that was trash talking .......i guess europeans are gentlemently about that sort of thing ...Ask Wopap or even look at the transcript to find out how much of it I do .......but I also let actions speak louder than words .........AHL 2005 i didnt even know they made that version yet lol .........come u dont like the original ....the thing is i would have to find a team that personifies my supreme ability ......in the original i have a set line for every team that i play against I done that much research... its not only that I have the talent but the brains to utilize it to the max ..........U dont have a team that u use in the orginal ...........tell u what well play one seies or original ill beat 4 straight add to my legacy (aka make u a victim)

then we could ahl 2005 for fun ...............my email kmgharibo@yahoo.ca

No AIM? Geez, do you hang out on IRC anywhere? Email is no medium through which to schedule games.

Defensive .............that was trash talking .......i guess europeans are gentlemently about that sort of thing ...Ask Wopap or even look at the transcript to find out how much of it I do .......but I also let actions speak louder than words .........AHL 2005 i didnt even know they made that version yet lol .........come u dont like the original ....the thing is i would have to find a team that personifies my supreme ability ......in the original i have a set line for every team that i play against I done that much research... its not only that I have the talent but the brains to utilize it to the max ..........U dont have a team that u use in the orginal ...........tell u what well play one seies or original ill beat 4 straight add to my legacy (aka make u a victim)

then we could ahl 2005 for fun ...............my email kmgharibo@yahoo.ca

I hope this isn't it, kg. The Fins have been imploring me to smash you all weekend, and what the Fins want, the Fins get. You'll have to do better than an email address, though.

• 3 years later...

Who the hell were those guys?

Anyway, this is another quality thread from the halcyon days of 2005, back when I was one of the heaviest hitters around here and kgman didn't have AIM. Good times....

Weird, I thought the weed was a new habit. ;)

Could've figured someone with the word 'soccer' in their screen name would suck.