NHL'94 Forums

Evan/Schwartz

the94kid

just wanted to say thanks for the great league, run very well and kept up to date way more then i expected

it's alot of fun and wish i would have found it sooner but just wanted to let you cats know it's much appreciated from the guy that doesn't have to do anything but play games ;)

Totally agree with all of this. This league is f**king awesome, from how well it's run and how organized it is, to how good-looking the site is, to how good the calibre of play is (have yet to play against anyone who isn't very very good at this game), to how bangable Mat Schwartz's mom is. ;)

hahaha no seriously, it seems like a great bunch of guys, everyone's got skills, and it's extremely well-run and fun. Great way to make some new friends too. Like Biff said, all we have to do is play the games and enjoy the ride so a shout out to the boys who dedicate their time to organizing this s**t, cuz as much as I love 94, I for one couldn't organize a trip to the bathroom let alone a rock solid league like this.

And I want to especially thank everyone who's helped me with my connecting problems because I am basically a retard when it comes to computers!!! I seem to know what's going on now and have been connecting to opponents with little difficulty lately, but it took me like two months to learn the ropes (opening ports and stuff), so a huge thank you to all the guys who have (1) put up with many failed attempts to play games (2) spent like a half hour at a time trying to walk me through all of that technical stuff. Schwartz, McMarkis, Shakazuzu, DeathHand, and that's just off the top of my head a few guys who've gone beyond the call of duty in helping a brother out. There's probably been even more guys, I just can't remember em all off the top of my head.

Anyhow back to work before I get in some s**t!!!

Thanks for the words and the beer swinging smiley boys, but Evan is the one who deserves all the appreciation I think. The guy is single handedly updating all the game stats for both leagues, while keeping the rest of the site up to date. I lend a hand where I'm able but he is really working hard to give us a quality league and if you get the opportunity maybe just send him a word of thanks, and I bet he would appreciate it.

Deer: my mom says hi :|