NHL'94 Forums

Battle of Pennsylvania

clockwise

Yeah let's just ignore the fact the flyers got 6 20+ goals scorer, 4 of them having 30+ goals, and that would make four and seven if Briere wasn't injured all season (On Pace for 31 goals).

Also that they replaced Frankenstein (Hatcher) and slowpoke the pink pokemon (Jason Smith) by Matt Carle and Ryan Parent.

Also that they replaced Frankenstein (Hatcher) and slowpoke the pink pokemon (Jason Smith) by Matt Carle and Ryan Parent.

Pens D has depth the whole way down the line. And I think all but two of their starting 12 forwards have at least 10 goals. Fluery's been a human wall. Malkin and Crosby centering the top two lines.

The East is stronger this year, but the Pens are playing better than they were this time last year. They're more than capable of winning the cup this year, as they play a more attacking style and have more experience.

Yes, Flyers best asset is their scoring depth with 3 30 goal scorers. As for the the 4th, Jeff Carter, he visited the red light district 46 times in the regular season and looks to be coming of age. But if this is going to be a series Biron will have to replicate his performance against Montreal last year.

Personally I feel the Penguins will win without the need of a 7th game.

And I hope we can wait till a game is actually played before everyone says how gay other people are. Which would be gay.