NHL'94 Forums

Tampa, playoff tickets now on sale for Classic League Playoffs

Who would have thought Tampa would have been in this position when the season began? Not many I imagine, but here we are and Tampa is in a favorable spot to make the playoffs by rounding out there 18-12 season with a split against Vancouver in the season finale.

Tampa has begun printing playoff tickets with the image of Steve Kapser tomahawking Teemu Selanne after scoring his hat trick goal in a win against rival Winnipeg late in the season. That along with his 7 assist game against Toronto proved to be career high moments for the journeyman winger.

Among other accolades for the Lightning this season, Brian Bradley is currently leading the league in goals, points, shots, hat tricks, double hat tricks, and is also crushing opponents all over the ice.

Tampa is also in line to have the highest scoring offence in the league if current averages hold up. Thanks in large part to Bradley, Andersson, and Kasper providing plenty of punch.

On the more dubious side though, Marc Bergevin is leading the league in PIM's this season as his joker like antics have landed him in the penalty box throughout the season. Also, Wendell Young anchored what may very well be the worst defense in the league thus solidifying his spot as worst goalie in the league.

Tampa is obviously not a favorite in the A league playoffs, but they will be hungry to crash atleast someones party and atleast put a huge scare into one of the big dogs.

Hi AJ,

Congrats on a fine season. I will be attending some of your playoff games. I just bought lower bowl seats from a scalper downtown. He said his business was called the 'Ticket Nest'. I got two tickets 10 rows up from the ice for $4750.

He seemed like a nice guy but didn't say 'GL' to me.

Hi AJ,

Congrats on a fine season. I will be attending some of your playoff games. I just bought lower bowl seats from a scalper downtown. He said his business was called the 'Ticket Nest'. I got two tickets 10 rows up from the ice for $4750.

He seemed like a nice guy but didn't say 'GL' to me.

You paid that much!!!??? My god, you are a celebrity down in Tampa, i would have gladly given you tickets anywhere you wanted for free as long as you let me borrow that KGman nhl 94 DVD and given me some of his balloons.

But atleast the high powered offence of Tampa Bay is worth every penny you paid.