NHL'94 Forums

top ten hokkee moments?

Guest Wags13

It couldn't have been hokkee in any of those- there wasn't a video of him pausing the game while you are in his attacking zone and not turning it back on for 5 solid minutes.. :lol:

Two is classic, dude takes it out on the wrong machine. Dumbass was having issues with the printer not the copier.

Half that s**t reminded me of back in college playing the nhl series on the gens. Mix in some soda's and viola...Instant Hokkee Rage!

Two is classic, dude takes it out on the wrong machine. Dumbass was having issues with the printer not the copier.

I think he was trying to print...and the printer didnt work after he tried to fix it...so he took his monitor to the copier and tried to copy and print whatever was on his computer screen...LOL

I think he was trying to print...and the printer didnt work after he tried to fix it...so he took his monitor to the copier and tried to copy and print whatever was on his computer screen...LOL

LMAO!!!!!

THATS what he was doing. i was thinking "wtf is the logic behind this one"

Another great video find by halifax

ohhhhhhhhhh man if i had enough spare money i had visions of throwing my whole flippin sysytem out the front flippin dooor.....only nhl94 drives me up the flippin wall...i think this will be my last year in nhl94 leagues ...grrrr this gm stresses me right the !#@$ out!!!!

ohhhhhhhhhh man if i had enough spare money i had visions of throwing my whole flippin sysytem out the front flippin dooor.....only nhl94 drives me up the flippin wall...i think this will be my last year in nhl94 leagues ...grrrr this gm stresses me right the !#@$ out!!!!

muhahahahahha!!!

I GOT IT!!!

Now this post can't be replaced with a smiley!!! :lol: