NHL'94 Forums

NHL94 LIVE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP !

hokkeefan

Imagine all of the great nhl94 minds coming together LIVE at some great location to favor everyone!!!!!!!! It is time to create this gathering boys!!!! Can you imagine getting beer poured on your head after the last second win by Hokkeefan wooohooo man this is reality .....LETS START THIS NOW!!!!!!!! EVAN you had to know this was coming and since you are yoda of this community i want your opinion dude ! YEAH WOOHOO !!! LETS DO THIS !!!

I'd be down for it if we picked say Toronto.

Off the top of my head I'd say there are probably 12-15 guys alone within 5-7 hours driving distance from the TRUE Capital of Canada.

very witty! like i said not a good idea anngryjay would go home with a fat lip and bruised ego......

If you fight as "good" as you play nhl 94, then i really have nothing to worry about.

i would worry if i were you, i wont take anything away from the fact i thin you are the best but it dont make you a nice guy,

Youre a weasle and if yhou want to fight i got no problem with that

If you guys need a ring announcer....

:lol:

u guys both gotta chill. Cant we all just get along. On a side note, i would love to meet some of u dudes.

You bring up a good point sebe, but you have to admit if i played sungod in a live game (the dude would have to get invited to this thing first), this message board chatter would probably accurately portray the live game chatter.

You bring up a good point sebe, but you have to admit if i played sungod in a live game (the dude would have to get invited to this thing first), this message board chatter would probably accurately portray the live game chatter.

Perhaps, however i would hope some restrain would be shown out of respect for the game and the rest of the coaches. Im still a little confused as to why sungod wouldnt be invited. Hes a great player.

Perhaps, however i would hope some restrain would be shown out of respect for the game and the rest of the coaches. Im still a little confused as to why sungod wouldnt be invited. Hes a great player.

well i never claimed id drop the controller and attempt to physically injure sungod as he threatned earlier, so thats where my line would be drawn atleast.

as far as me not thinking hes worth of the invite is dependent on how big this world championship is, if were talking top 8-16, i think hed be hard pressed to get in, his credentials arent impressive to me and his career record against myself only further convinces me he is not worthy of an invite. If you believe he is worthy though, i cant fault you for believing so if you have some good reasons.

lol u guys are funny but there would have to be a respect given to all who would be at this awsome tourney!!!!! if it goes through maybe everyone would find out they all love each other and the winner gets a kiss ......

well i never claimed id drop the controller and attempt to physically injure sungod as he threatned earlier, so thats where my line would be drawn atleast.

As far as me not thinking hes worth of the invite is dependent on how big this world championship is, if were talking top 8-16, i think hed be hard pressed to get in, his credentials arent impressive to me and his career record against myself only further convinces me he is not worthy of an invite. If you believe he is worthy though, i cant fault you for believing so if you have some good reasons.

Im not sure i follow. I don't believe u can apply rankings to anyone. I think that his title in GENS D is quite impressive. Nonetheless, id love to see who u put in your top 16. If your considering only GENS players, he certainly fits somewhere in my top 15. His record against u doesn't prove anything, this game is all about styles, and how they match up. I would think ideally anyone should be able to prove themselves in this tourney, everyone deserves a chance.

I will let Sungod fight his own battles, but i think your past disagreements have clouded your opinion of Sun as a player.

Im not sure i follow. I don't believe u can apply rankings to anyone. I think that his title in GENS D is quite impressive. Nonetheless, id love to see who u put in your top 16. If your considering only GENS players, he certainly fits somewhere in my top 15. His record against u doesn't prove anything, this game is all about styles, and how they match up. I would think ideally anyone should be able to prove themselves in this tourney, everyone deserves a chance.

I will let Sungod fight his own battles, but i think your past disagreements have clouded your opinion of Sun as a player.

I think rankings could be applied in the ball park sense, its impossible to find an objective and accurate ranking system so its just a matter of personal perception. my top 16 from my own personal experience would include in no order (and i know im probably forgetting a few people who deserve to be on the list since im doing this quickly off the gdl site).

BHF

EA

AJ

swos

kgman

scribe

kingscuprun

dmac

hokkee

jordimus

sebe

icestorm

vocal

carse

habs

skool

and there are atleast another 5 guys i know of that would go in ahead of sungod and then there are guys from finland and guys on gens like in54time that ive never played but seen him perform well that could also land ahead of sungod.

Also, i think his D championship is worth something, but its not a major accomplishment. He went 11-19 this season in A/B league, which is unimpressive, im more impressed with the guy in the D league who made the finals with Tampa even though he got swept...its freaking tampa bay.

Im curious to see who is in your top 16 now...but now that i see mine, i think if we had like a college poll, sungod might squeak in the top 25 of my list.

*EDIT*- I cant believe i forgot gr81 on the top 16, he is a must have on my list.

wow how your ranking system is flawed. the only way to have a true ranking system would be for everyone tolay with the same variables. E/G team home/away. Another thing i find intresting is how im not on your list and how much you like me.

i would rank you #1 in the arrogant ass list

also i would be hard pressed not to put you #1 in the jerk list as well

OK IM CALLING YOU OUT ME VS YOU SAME TEAM YOU PICK THE TEAMS 7 GAME SERIES

TIME HAS COME TO WALK THE WALK

Question is after i beat you what will you say?

bad connection?

you didnt eat?

tired?

what?

lets not talk about imaginary ranking lets play the game tough guy. no more trash taliking lets do this and settle your imaginary ranking system.

so will you answer the bell????

lets see if i know you the way i think i know you,,, you wont play me in fear of ruining your magical self arrogant reputation

so no ranking no hiding and no excuses be man and step up

is it going to be angry jay or angrygay?

well actually i think there should be no rankings involved and maybe just have the 1st annual nhl94 tourney and anyone who could make it can play and the same for a world championship ...just submit your entry and show up ...its not like 50 guys are going to make it ....i would say probably about 20-24 guys would actually go to it and its not like this would happen anytime soon but it has to start somewhere

Im really enjoying my competitive retirement because of crap like this :P
Of course this thread would not be complete without 8199 peanut gallery skinckering comments against me.

the comment is 'against' the ridiculous argument going on :lol:

Smoz i can understan you saying that not knowing the past transgressions of mr 8199 and angryjay. Who seem to always have pleasant things to say. if i am not mistaken i was not bothering 8199 by arguing with angryjay. So no his comment was anything but a sly remark on the ridiculous argument. It was most definetly directed as a shot

Actually sungod, to clear things up I wasnt specifying anything against a certain person. smo was correct with his statement, it was just a generalization of why I have ended up in retirement.

Actually sungod, to clear things up I wasnt specifying anything against a certain person. smo was correct with his statement, it was just a generalization of why I have ended up in retirement.

fine i stand corrected......