NHL'94 Forums

wboy's editor?

hey wboy, whats the latest news with your editor?

suggestion: copy players to clip board, or the ability to drag and drop or rearange players on the same team

I wouldnt hold my breath. Usually these things take a lot longer than youre led to believe, and when they do come out theyre pretty disappointing. Look at MacksHacks, he's had the "coming soon" sign on the front of his web page for about 2 years now! :D

I will be opening up my own hack site pretty soon, called "cyberhacks" :D

Hey Cyber take it easy on me. It was open at one point for like a year. I had 3 different hacks at one point, nhl 95 and 96 for gens and 94 for snes. There will be a day again soon. Cheers.

Ouch. :D I have hockey 4 nights a week, firefighting training twice a week, work 42 hours at one job, my own graphics job on the side and have a 5 month old son. Free time = zero. You guys wait and see how much time is left after a kid comes.

• 1 month later...

No, I am just kidding. I was fortunate to be one of the few who got to try out a beta of it. I'm sure he'll release it as sonn as it's ready. Sorry.

It rocks though. Wish I had it years ago. :)

Well a few others here (outside of the original beta group) who asked me for it also ended up getting the same beta aswell.

Just remember if you do sell it, I want my 75% cut.... or I'll completely drop further development :victory:

In short, limited free time and other (more prioritised) interests have meant i haven't touched it much lately.

But then again, I don't know why everyone is waiting on me.. "cyberhacks", which is supposedly coming soon, is clearly going to future of the NHL editing scene.

That said, I wouldn't hold my breath. These things usually take a lot longer than you are lead to believe, and when it does, I'm sure the web site will be pretty disappointing... :)

Most of us, like me, do my own editing on the side when I have the time, I know how much work it is when one gets busy having a normal life, and little time to do other things.

The effort you have made on the editor already is a great accomplishment, I for one am glad to see people faithfully editing this great game.