NHL'94 Forums

GENS Juiced ROM

Here's a link to the damn thing, a juiced version of the most recent 2008 rom:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mswxlnmrtnc

I know it's a free service but I haven't got any other way to get it hosted.

Every player's stats are at 99 (6 in NOSE). I haven't tested everything out otherwise, but I wanted to send it out.

My only suggestion is that its too bright and pasty. i dunno how else to explain it, but it was fun. good rom

also i wanted to talk to you about the Snes Capitalism/Juiced rom.

im sure you got your whacky ideas for the next season, i was wondering if the roster was going to be changed/updated

if so ill be happy to do it.

and secondly, have you considered line changes? i noticed they were auto in your gens version, i like the line changes

My only suggestion is that its too bright and pasty. i dunno how else to explain it, but it was fun. good rom

also i wanted to talk to you about the Snes Capitalism/Juiced rom.

im sure you got your whacky ideas for the next season, i was wondering if the roster was going to be changed/updated

if so ill be happy to do it.

and secondly, have you considered line changes? i noticed they were auto in your gens version, i like the line changes

Working on the bright and pasty part (I was sure that I sent you a version where the ice was light gray...). I just made a dark lines version that really kinda sucked.

I also deleted Luc Bourdon because that made some sense.

---

Regarding next season, if you want to update teams that's fine with me - I'd love to also have Minnesota and Nashville in the fray if that's possible - it's kindof a shame that we don't have a 30 team SNES rom.

If you really want to go crazy, we could have the league limit be 42 teams, and use three different roms for the league's games (I think you understand what I'm talking about).

Line changes were nixed because players wanted just 6 of their favorites on the team.

alright alright,

luc bourdon i thought keeping him for memory purposes. but alright.

i can edit the rosters np.

minnesota and nashville, did you want to add them or have them replace other teams? and adding/changing logo's i have no clue im not that good, or good at all, i just enjoy changing rosters lol.

but i can ask xistoph and poeple about the logo changing..

42 TEAMS?!?!?!?!?!?! what the hell kinda crazyness is that!!!!!!!

hey up to try anything but GOOD LUCK, finding 42 coaches heh