NHL'94 Forums

and yes your right i have no life

at the moment but im going back to 12 hr shifts and i am going on a one week fishing trip on the ocean so i am doing everything possible to finish gms and harp on all the slackers....oh and icestorm quit running away or making up excuses evertime we have to play lets just fricken get them done biaaaatch :)

at the moment but im going back to 12 hr shifts and i am going on a one week fishing trip on the ocean so i am doing everything possible to finish gms and harp on all the slackers....oh and icestorm quit running away or making up excuses evertime we have to play lets just fricken get them done biaaaatch :)

Thats bullsh!t you calling me out on making excuses all the time Hokkee. I really am snowblowing my driveway right now dumba$$. And YES I was cutting the lawn yesterday afternoon.

Look for someone else to call out.

:P:D:D

haha dont take it to heart buddy ...ill be waiting to kick ur ass tomorrow ....cause if u dont hurry up and play me my igloo is going to start to melt all over my pc....lol ...oh and jrod i'll be waiting for mr mogilny to feel the wrath of pavel