NHL'94 Forums

FIRST EVER 30 team NHLPA 93 Hack is coming....

mack

do the eyes and the stick tape thing to it !!!

may i also suggest a default teams version, i dont need 30 teams, infact i need less then the default number of teams

(basically a 93 with editable banners is all i need)

Hey Mack, can you post some screen shots? or do you want to keep it a secret till launch day

Yeah I'll get some up this weekend. Watch my site.

77- a basic template might come from wboy. He is the only reason I am able to release a complete and awesome 93 hack.

As for eyes and stick, I'll have to ask clocker and some other fine members who have added cool parts to hacks. I would love to do that though.

wboy hates me, maybe you could ask and sneak it to me =)

Back in May 2007 I offered you an uncompressed banner for you rom... when and if you ever got around to completing it.... even after all your sh!t I've had to put up with from time to time at this forum....

Between PM replies like this...

man... im at work, i work on freighter ships, no idea when ill be home next... my rom is on my home comp

leme see what i can do...

... and any other stupid questions and requests you could came up with at time... you basically disappeared, and never got back to me with your finished rom (after I told you to reorder your teams alphabetically etc...)

Oh, and I don't hate you... I just don't like you. There is a difference...

oh s**t he's still here... =P

i did move the teams around (i think)

i posted a version on here not too long after that...

at this point itd be easier to take a base, and start over and transfer the players...

stuffs been moved around so much i think i broke something, my rom size is 513KB

this is the last version i found on this computer (my laptop at work)

which is where i am most of the year, since we're buying a new house and ill never be able to see it, cuz i have to be out here to make money...

a default base, and a 30 team is always a good idea

not everyone needs 30 teams... or a way to DISABLE teams, now thats a good idea...

for all the 60s, 70s, 80s rom guys

NHLLEGENDSFINALDAYS.bin

not everyone needs 30 teams... or a way to DISABLE teams, now thats a good idea...

for all the 60s, 70s, 80s rom guys

The original post had enough to help you find what you required with a hex editor and a logical approach, but as you need to be spoon feed...

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?s=&sh...ost&p=61448

OH man, why did you have to say that.

You have no idea how much he has done for this whole scene.

He just gets tired of answering the same questions over and over and over because people won't do a simple search.

Great first post on the forums. Wonder what your alter ego on the forums is.

Because on the internet, he can post it rather than just think it... w**t!

ok, i apologize, we were discussing mods for NHL 94 on a different site, and we started to talk about how you seemed a little mean when people asked a question.

I was bored, so I decided to post that.

In summary, I don't really think your a douchebag, I'm just an a**hole.

I'm really looking forward to this. As NHLPA'93 was my first EA NHL game, it holds a special place in my memory. Being able to make the offspring of people in that version bleed will be a blast!

Sorry my allergies [which came out of nowhere 2 years ago] are kicking my ass bad right now so outside of getting my work done on the computer I have to give my eyes rest so I fell a little behind schedule.

It's is very close still but go outside and enjoy the summer. :)

Sorry my allergies [which came out of nowhere 2 years ago] are kicking my ass bad right now so outside of getting my work done on the computer I have to give my eyes rest so I fell a little behind schedule.

Don't worry about it. I'm just really appreciative that you've taken this on as a project.