NHL'94 Forums

FIRST EVER 30 team NHLPA 93 Hack is coming....

mack

For those that are interested.

It's been coming along slower than hoped but it's tough finding time right now. Kids, wife, work and golfing [plus my crappy allergies] has hindered my time. ALso the free agency this is coming up so guys will be moving aorund again so just watch for it sometime this summer and an update for the start of next season after that. Sounds fair I think.

Just found out my third kid will be a boy as well. The hat trick!

For those that are interested.

It's been coming along slower than hoped but it's tough finding time right now. Kids, wife, work and golfing [plus my crappy allergies] has hindered my time. ALso the free agency this is coming up so guys will be moving aorund again so just watch for it sometime this summer and an update for the start of next season after that. Sounds fair I think.

Just found out my third kid will be a boy as well. The hat trick!

congrats!

i'm not sure if a 'shooting 5-hole' joke would be in good taste or not :lol:

just dump us a template and work on a release for the beginning of the season

dont be like EA, release a game 2 months before the season starts

just dump us a template and work on a release for the beginning of the season

dont be like EA, release a game 2 months before the season starts

OK I'll wait till the season starts then.

I cant wait till this project is complete. I know Mack and everyone else involved have been working extremely hard to make this the best NHLPA 93 game ever. Since everyone complained about my update posted on the 93 home page, I have changed it and edited the player ratings and lines to the current playoff lines from this year's playoffs. If there is anyway someone can add teams to it, this would be killer. After going on the NHL 09 website, I think that 09 might be the best hockey game to date but it will never be the same fun factor as 93 & 94. So after hearing everyone with nothing but bad comments on my 93 update, I'll send this to everyone would needs there 93 fix. I'm do a WHA hack of whole entire league seasons so I'll send that in october with my NHLPA 2009 version. If anyone knows a website where I can find the numbers of the players from WHA that would be great. I would play in a 93 league of this 30 team rom if anyone else wants to when it is finished.

NHLPA_Hockey_2008.zip

• 2 weeks later...
I cant wait till this project is complete. I know Mack and everyone else involved have been working extremely hard to make this the best NHLPA 93 game ever. Since everyone complained about my update posted on the 93 home page, I have changed it and edited the player ratings and lines to the current playoff lines from this year's playoffs. If there is anyway someone can add teams to it, this would be killer. After going on the NHL 09 website, I think that 09 might be the best hockey game to date but it will never be the same fun factor as 93 & 94. So after hearing everyone with nothing but bad comments on my 93 update, I'll send this to everyone would needs there 93 fix. I'm do a WHA hack of whole entire league seasons so I'll send that in october with my NHLPA 2009 version. If anyone knows a website where I can find the numbers of the players from WHA that would be great. I would play in a 93 league of this 30 team rom if anyone else wants to when it is finished.

NHLPA_Hockey_2008.zip

SMALL PROBLEM: Dallas Stars are absent.

jeez man, we should call you MACK THE MACHINE!!!!! :(

great news on the rom, and look forward to getting back into doing stuff

any chance of letting us know if the magical barrier known as COMPRESSED BLEEDING ROM SYNDROME has been rendered useless yet?

update from me .....

started imputting data for my international edition of NHLPA93 (like my aforementioned NHL94 international version) ..... because the player data is much more substantial for 93 than 94 (for those who don't know, 93 is 0-15, 94 has only 0-6) and i based the stats on 93 .....

and i'm getting all the data from ..... SWOS97!!!

HOW??

by using one of their editors, and by making up some very useful and simple equations and random numbers, i can change SWOS's 7 stats to NHL93's 14!!!!! (12 for goalies), and i'm just putting the football names in as i'm not bothered about having ice hockey names in! and since SWOS has a LOT of teams, there's a lot of possibilities as to who goes into the rom!

pity that's the easy part ..... as you are probably aware imputting the damn data is a right pain :rolleyes:

see you later

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Like I said, wait till we have some actual final rosters to start the year.

I haven't touched a vid in over a month. Started a new job, trying to finish up my own clients and hockey trianing camp as started.

Hang tight kids.

LIke I've always said, I don't make thse alone, I rely on others for many things.

So I have to wait on my end for things to help me make my hacks. So the base isn't even there yet.

Anyways, Rookie nailed it, project's dead. Carry on.

And I make complete hacks, not bases.

Edited by mack

• 3 weeks later...
Anyways, Rookie nailed it, project's dead. Carry on.

It breaks my heart as I was looking forward to this more than I was 09/2K9, but the reasons are understood after reading the last bit of the thread.

Thanks anyway.

Edited by TealShark