NHL'94 Forums

PLAYOFFS!?

hokkeefan

playoffs will begin sunday....i need time to end the season reset the dband make the playoff page

ill have the match ups soon meantimne get seb and zalex to play the games or all 3 games will be candeled meaning no points

Sebe is not the problem, i am online most of the day everyday. I havent seen Zalex on for about 3 days. I will not agree to having the games forfeited, i have been around alot lately.

I will be available tonight as well ZALEX!! Im me so we can get those games done!!!

well said bothats why i wont award points for games not played. Sebe missed th eintial deadline and the zalex has been no show for 3 days. bottom line get the game s in or the games dont count.

meanwhile hokke and jrod can play there one game play in playoff game to determine who plays carsw in the 1 round and who goes to the toilet cup playoff

I haven't seen zalex around much lately... but then again we didn't see you around there for a few weeks sebe but zalex was around then.

There was never a point where i was missing for more than a few days. When zalex and i played our first 3 games, i was ready to do all 6, he was not. I will not accept a forfeit. If zalex had any respect for the league he would be making an honest effort to be online, now when its most crucial. I take exception to your remarks BO, i cant understand how u figure i was missing for a few weeks, its plainly untrue. The fact of the matter is I have taken ownership for the games i have left, and have made an honest effort to complete the games, proof in the fact that me and Carse we able to get ours done.

I should be awarded victory's based on our prior results. If not i give zalex 24 hrs to get online and make an effort himself.

Ridiculous decision Sunny, i dont see the logic. You know as well as anyone that i have been around, i have played alot of NHL 94 the last month. I realize i missed the deadline, however Zalex is ignoring the deadline instead of working hard to get games done like I am...........

Sorry for pissing you off sebe, i didn't mean you just went away for weeks at a time and are a slacker and stuff, i just meant you were on sparingly and you did fall behind in other leagues as well. But you made a great effort in them all to play them better late than never.

i rather replace people then give points for unplayed games i dont want it to come to that but if it does that is what iwill do. i appreciate that 14 owners got there games in on TIME. I will try to accomadate eveyrone but there is a limit.

let's get it done

First of all, the reason why I wasnt on after the 2nd of June is I though it was too late to play any games since the deadline for the games was pushed to the 2nd. I am not ignoring the deadline since I though IT WAS OVER. Anyway im on AIM right now but Sebe isnt. If Sebe doesnt connect tonight, i have time to play our games tomorrow night ( Friday ). I can only be on AIM after 9pm east day time. If you cant come tomorrow night sebe just PM me and we'll try to find when we can play our games as fast as possible.