NHL'94 Forums

GENS C/D replaces St.louis, Dallas and Quebec

halifax

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say philiveyismyhero, james7789200 and fvhole are no longer interested in playing since they haven't posted games in several weeks.

ilikeeatingsouls takes over dallas.

metzgerism takes over quebec.

BrianJoeFowler takes over st.louis.

I know metz is game but I haven't spoken to ilikeeatingsouls or brianjoewfowler....so it's possible they may no longer be interested. I'll try and track them down on aim...but if any in GENS C/D beats me to it and finds out if they are game or not....please post in this thread.

how come i get booted before my deadline? I know i havent played in a while but jeez guys i did log 24 games and was just waiting til the end, so how come its june 15th and ive lost my team...b.s. oh well hope your six losses was worth it metzger

how come i get booted before my deadline? I know i havent played in a while but jeez guys i did log 24 games and was just waiting til the end, so how come its june 15th and ive lost my team...b.s. oh well hope your six losses was worth it metzger

If a mistake was made here, it was my fault.

I may have mistaken our not being able to get ahold of you for a loss of interest in the league - which has a tendency to happen sometimes, people start off strong, play a bunch of games, and then disappear with no contact with the admins, don't read the forums, etc. In the past this has led to forfeits in the playoffs, which are a huge bummer.

In this case we couldn't find you, despite trying for a couple of weeks, and thought you had checked out. Sorry if we misread the situation.

In the future it will probably help to stay in contact with the admins, either by PM'ing us or by reading / posting to the forums while the season is going on, even if you're not actively playing your games at that time. But I apologize all the same for switching your team on you.