NHL'94 Forums

New(but old) Roms

i'm looking to make some new roms but i dont know how to do the art and how to import it in the game along with banners, if anybody is interested, i'm looking to do a AHL rom with new and old teams and a ECHL one and maybe a IHL one too.

If you learn tile editing, then I think I can help you with the rest of the ECHL rom.

You would be my hero if you made an old WCHL rom, the year before they merged with the ECHL, with the Fresno Falcons, San Diego Gulls, Anchorage Aces, Bakersfield Condors, Colorado Goldkings, Idaho Steelheads, Long Beach Ice Dogs, Phoenix Mustangs, Reno Renegades, Tacoma Sabercats, and Tucson Gila Monsters. My favorite memories of childhood was watching that league.

You would be my hero if you made an old WCHL rom, the year before they merged with the ECHL, with the Fresno Falcons, San Diego Gulls, Anchorage Aces, Bakersfield Condors, Colorado Goldkings, Idaho Steelheads, Long Beach Ice Dogs, Phoenix Mustangs, Reno Renegades, Tacoma Sabercats, and Tucson Gila Monsters. My favorite memories of childhood was watching that league.

I'd love to see this rom too. Played in the playoffs for Tacoma one year and Bakersfield Cali the next season.

well i got title layer pro, but i have no clue on how to use it.........have u started one or something????

I'm actually 3 teams short of completed rosters, have the strips done, and entered all of the team info into the game. All that's left to be done is the tile editing, and I can change teams' overall ratings and other minor non-graphical work.

I'm actually 3 teams short of completed rosters, have the strips done, and entered all of the team info into the game. All that's left to be done is the tile editing, and I can change teams' overall ratings and other minor non-graphical work.

nice, well maybe if somebody knows how to do title and can get it done before i get a hang of it awsome. Well is it a full 28 team rom, and what teams are on there????

nice, well maybe if somebody knows how to do title and can get it done before i get a hang of it awsome. Well is it a full 28 team rom, and what teams are on there????

It's actually only 25 teams (2007-08 ECHL season had only 27 teams). I've left out the All-Star teams for reasons I'm not even clear on myself. I still have only 3 teams left, so I could get the All-Star teams thrown in pretty quickly.

The disclaimer with this rom is that these are mostly the playoff rosters, so some teams are much better than their record indicates.

I'd love to see this rom too. Played in the playoffs for Tacoma one year and Bakersfield Cali the next season.

Mack, you wouldn't have happened to play with a guy named Eric Long at Bakersfield did you? He was a coach at my school. I'm from Fresno and go to Falcon games, I've probably seen you play.

It's actually only 25 teams (2007-08 ECHL season had only 27 teams). I've left out the All-Star teams for reasons I'm not even clear on myself. I still have only 3 teams left, so I could get the All-Star teams thrown in pretty quickly.

The disclaimer with this rom is that these are mostly the playoff rosters, so some teams are much better than their record indicates.

well why not put in some teams of the past in there???

• 3 weeks later...

so any news on this?????

• 3 months later...