NHL'94 Forums

Impressive- Gens Dynasty League

Guest Wags13

Guest Wags13

I gotta admit, I am impressed with the speed of the the inaugural Gens Dynasty League - first time leagues historically have had tough goes of it, and many have died before reaching the mid-point of the seasons..

I was at first turned off by the inception of the league since it so closely rivaled the FVHL, but I gotta say results are results.. and since its crowned its champion before any of the other active leagues have even reached playoff status.. hats off to sungod and others for running it so smoothly.

Put me on the waiting list for next season..

P.S. Maybe some of the "establishment" of this community should take notice.

A very active cast of coaches coupled with quick replacements to those who went missing worked out very well in terms of quickness.

Although I don't agree with some of the replacements that were made, as Wags said, results and results.

Although I don't agree with some of the replacements that were made, as Wags said, results and results.

Am not sure what you mean by that......

My policy is simple: you must stay actice throughout the year i set no deadlines. if guys dont play they are removed simple as that. When i started the league i asked for 0 in terms of money , 0 in terms of help running the site and i didnt even ask for a thank you. I simply asked people play the games on there schedule in a pace that keeps up with a majority of the league. if one guy has 5 games played and the rest of the league has 20 then i give the coach a coupke of days to show up. if he does not he is removed and thats it.

The reason the league worked was simple : 16 good coaches and zero patience for guys who cant keep the pace

There is no tension , i just dont understand why you post you dont agree with how i did something and then when ia sk what you mean you dance around. As usual you take a puzzy apprach to saying something. spit it out.

And Mr. wags there is no tension. however it seems you enjoy stirring the pot dont you ?

No need to be hostile sun, I just meant regarding a couple replacements you told me about, specifically the guy who had more or the same amount of games played as mostly everybody else in the league, but you hadn't seen him for a few days (not all that long) and because he had a bad record you just assumed he was inactive and replaced him. Seemed kind of harsh is all.

No need to be hostile sun, I just meant regarding a couple replacements you told me about, specifically the guy who had more or the same amount of games played as mostly everybody else in the league, but you hadn't seen him for a few days (not all that long) and because he had a bad record you just assumed he was inactive and replaced him. Seemed kind of harsh is all.

harsh i am and there was no hostility meant. :P