three teams tied for 3rd with identical records

head to head were as follows

1.DET (3W,1L)

2.TB (2W,2L)

3.PIT (1W,3L)

thus DET seeds 3rd, TB 4th, PIT 5th

------------------------------

GENS AB

two teams tied for 6th (TOR 17-13, MON 17-12)

they split their head to head games....toronto scored more goals in those two games..toronto had 7, montreal had 6.

thus TOR seeds 6th, MON 7th.

---------

GENS AB

two teams tied for 10th (VAN 14-13, NYR 14-16)

they split their head to head games....vancouver scored more goals in those two games...vancouver had 10, NYR had 7.

thus VAN seeds 10th, NYR seeds 11th.

A Playoffs

first round

1.BUF vs. 8.HAR - BUF wins

2.CHI vs. 7.MON - MON Wins

3.DET vs. 6.TOR - DET wins

4.TB vs. 5.PIT - PIT wins

second round

1. BUF vs 7. MON - BUF wins

3. DET vs 5. PIT - DET wins

Finals

1. BUF vs. 3 DET - DET wins

B Playoffs

first round

9.DAL vs. 16.PHI - DAL wins

10.VAN vs. 15.CAL - VAN wins

11.NYR vs. 14.WIN - WIN wins

12.QUE vs. 13.STL - STL wins

second round

9.DAL vs. 14. WIN - WIN wins

10.VAN vs. 13. STL - VAN wins

Finals

10. VAN vs. 14. WIN

you can start your playoffs right away..good luck!

great, aj first round

I didnt even get to play det or tb for those tie breakers!

wow mtl/chi first round belfour vs roy, now thats rare.

looks like some good series.

if its any consolation, im using tampa

2nd round for B playoffs can begin right away.

DAL(9) vs WIN (14)

VAN(10) vs STL (13)

2nd round for A playoffs can begin right away!

1. BUF vs 7. MON

3. DET vs 5. PIT

Good luck!

Well, I have to say, strictly from a retro/nostalgist viewpoint, I'm rooting for a Tickenest-HABS final that would harken back to the halcyon days of the original Classic league back in the Fall of 2005.

Classic League Fall 2005

Yes, HABS, I'm still bitter about losing that conference final to you. Well, ok, not really bitter, just kinda disappointed since I think I should have been able to close you out and I think I would have gone on to win the whole thing had I done so.

The other reason that I'll be rooting for a Tickenest-HABS final is that it would be a final that involves Tickenest, a development which would be favorable to me, Tickenest, on account of the fact that I, Tickenest, would be in the final.

On the other hand, we'd get an interesting "rematch" of last season's Gens A finals if jrod and I meet, because last season ericanthony beat juice maker...and it was Montreal over Detroit. I'd favor this scenario as well as it would feature me, Tickenest, in the finals. I'd especially enjoy the part where Montreal would defeat Detroit (in a sweep, no less.)

A non-Montreal matchup in the finals? Not so favorable to me.

Well, I have to say, strictly from a retro/nostalgist viewpoint, I'm rooting for a Tickenest-HABS final that would harken back to the halcyon days of the original Classic league back in the Fall of 2005.

Classic League Fall 2005

Yes, HABS, I'm still bitter about losing that conference final to you. Well, ok, not really bitter, just kinda disappointed since I think I should have been able to close you out and I think I would have gone on to win the whole thing had I done so.

The other reason that I'll be rooting for a Tickenest-HABS final is that it would be a final that involves Tickenest, a development which would be favorable to me, Tickenest, on account of the fact that I, Tickenest, would be in the final.

On the other hand, we'd get an interesting "rematch" of last season's Gens A finals if jrod and I meet, because last season ericanthony beat juice maker...and it was Montreal over Detroit. I'd favor this scenario as well as it would feature me, Tickenest, in the finals. I'd especially enjoy the part where Montreal would defeat Detroit (in a sweep, no less.)

A non-Montreal matchup in the finals? Not so favorable to me.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!....cmon vocally put this bum out.. ....whats with all the self promotion lately man ...you suck!!!... ..............WARNING WARNING!! ANY MORE SELF INDULGENCE WILL CAUSE HEAD TO EXPLODE!!!!

booooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!....cmon vocally put this bum out.. ....whats with all the self promotion lately man ...you suck!!!... ..............WARNING WARNING!! ANY MORE SELF INDULGENCE WILL CAUSE HEAD TO EXPLODE!!!!

Well, at least you actually bothered to finish this post instead of getting to the end and then quitting instead of posting it because you were unhappy with the style and diction.

Well, at least you actually bothered to finish this post instead of getting to the end and then quitting instead of posting it because you were unhappy with the style and diction.

Moderator edit: Please re read forum rules. Thanks.

updated....dmac vs gr8199kings in the B semis...winner plays sungod and it's complete!

• 4 weeks later...

no scores were posted for dmac/gr8199kings series as of yet...but gr8 informed me that dmac won in 5 games.

Dmac vs Sungod in the B finals can start right away...good luck fellas.