NHL'94 Forums

Blitz League - Draft Site sneak peek

http://www.blitz.com/draftab/makepick.asp

I still need to improve the View Players page to allow you to split things up by position, whether or not guys have been drafted, sort on attributes.. maybe a simple rating formula calculator like dmitry has.. Also, you'll be able to sign up to have this page email you when picks have been made or when it's your turn. I haven't put pick deadlines in yet.

Once I get everyone's top-3 protected player lists, I'll fill in "Round 0", then we can start with round 1! HFD/Minddefect will have the first pick, because he has the worst team (as rated by the infallible Ron Barr). 4 teams still have not sent me their picks (or I did not receive them).

I also need you to send me a password for the website (used when logging games and making draft picks) .

If you don't supply a password, it'll just be the AIM name you signed up for the league with.

We should be getting our own league subforum on the forums... no word when, yet, though.

http://www.blitz.com/draftab/players.asp

You can use the numbered links at the bottom of the page to look through all the players now...

and you can enter a custom formula..

Still waiting on 2 coaches for top-3 players! then we can start el drafto!

Dunno if you saw on AIM but me it'S

yeah, i got those. dmac and vc are still missing (as of 10am, anyway -- haven't checked AIM since then)

so much for secret picks! :P

to answer the question: yes, if you want to keep your goalie, you need to protect him in the draft (unless he's hrudey, because no one would willingly draft him!).

ok, that's everyone! when i get home tonight, i'll put all the picks in the database and the draft will begin!

my draft system doesn't support deadlines yet, though, so if someone's slow, we'll just have to wait for them (guess i'll fix that on the weekend..)