NHL'94 Forums

WEB/DATABASE PROGRAMMER NEEDED!

halifax

Evan is looking for someone to help him with the nhl94online.com website to build a database so that it's easy for someone to start a league and have the website take care of logging scores. Coaches would have one login and their stats could be tracked from any league.

You would not have to maintain the site...just a one time build of the database.

It would be greatly appreciated by the rest of the community.

I have some PHP and MySQL experience if that is what you are looking for. I would be happy to help out.

Hey chaos,

Excellent, PHP and MySQL is exactly what coding the site uses now. Do you have a good amount of spare time this summer? If you can help out, PM me so we can talk in more detail and I can help you understand what needs to be done.

Thanks!

-Evan

Hey chaos,

Excellent, PHP and MySQL is exactly what coding the site uses now. Do you have a good amount of spare time this summer? If you can help out, PM me so we can talk in more detail and I can help you understand what needs to be done.

Thanks!

-Evan

I can also do it if you need, though I will be short on spare time.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a professional ASP .NET developer (C# or VB) who has worked with mostly with T-SQL (Microsoft) but I would have no problem learning the different proprietary constructs necessary for other backends (Oracle, MySQL, etc.). I also have a good bit of experience in "classic" ASP. Let me know if can help. :(

Thanks for the offer. We have someone working on the database now, but I"ll let you know if we need anything else.

-Evan

• 4 months later...