NHL'94 Forums

Isles-Nordiques Series Preview

angryjay93

In a way to change things up, instead of a typical preview, im going to have Barry Melrose interview the Islanders manager, Juicer Maker about the upcoming Islanders-Nordiques series.

BM: Do you accept the challenge with a playoff series against sungod?

JM: I reject the challenge because sungod is no challenge, but ill be more than happy to beat up on him some more, always sayin he was nothing.

BM: What do you think of him being trained by the Kgman videos?

JM: KG Who? You talkin about that old fool Kgman? Shucks, one has been training a never was, all sungods been doing is running off at the mouth, and when i see him, im gonna close it for him.

BM: The question then is when will the series will take place?

JM: The sooner the better, im the 1st seed, nothing can be done about that. I cant be beat, and i wont be beat. This time I'm gonna train even harder. There wont be no quick knockdowns, im gonna torture him, im gonna crucify him real bad.

BM: How do you plan to play sungod, what is your strategy?

JM: Don't need any, Sungod is so predictable and stupid, the man comes straight ahead, he's tailor maid for me, and hes gonna get hurt.

BM: Do you hate sungod?

JM: No, I dont hate sungod, but i pity the fool, and i will destroy any man who tries to take what i want.

BM: So, juice maker, what is your prediction for the series?

JM: Prediction?

BM: Yes, Prediction.

JM: Pain.

• 2 weeks later...