NHL'94 Forums

Message to EA sports

kgman

would be the ultimate im sure some hackers have figuered out how to do this .........but an official rlease with 06 could make nhl 94 portable and create a whole new dynamic playing environment ............having said that i cant believe nhl94 isnt on Xbox its not like sony has any rights to the game so why exclusivly on sony and what about PC version does it have 94 with online play cause i would actually purshase the game ....yes purshase 06:) .....if it had that feature

i dont even know if playstatiopn has an online gaming feature

Since they are talking about releasing nhl06 with nhl94 included on PS2, its very possible that they will release the game on PSP. What will be interesting is if nhl94 is online capable or not in this release.

EA listened to the users for adding nhl94 to the next release, but the bigger feature would have been making this game editable. We can only hope...

I wouldn't worry about EA Sports. Its all about profit. Fancy, gimmick filled games are what you are going to get. As the years go by, younger people become older people, who in turn become nostalgic pushes older games back into the mainstream (such at Atari, PacMan, the NHL'95/Madden95 mini tv games). But I don't expect anyone at any company to devote much thought or creativity to a new NHL'94 release or update.

As far as I am concerned it is not an issue. We can edit, and hack new teams into the rom, and play it online. :)

My brother has a psp and has already been playing SNES and NES roms on it. I'm sure Genesis Roms won't be too far down the line. It has a pretty good emulation scene going I think.