NHL'94 Forums

LA Goes Trough Round 1 (Gens C Playoffs)

The Los Angeles Kings champions of the regular went trough the Quebec Nordiques like a Nazi Tank trough a bunch of Jews. The Los Angeles Kings scored 32 goals while allowing only 12. The Series was decided in only 4 games.

LA 7 QUE 2

LA 9 QUE 3

QUE 3 LA 9

QUE 4 LA 7

Even tough Metzgerism fighted with all his Heart Ron ''Madman'' Hextall just couldn't blow away Sandstrom with his stick he was just too fast. Meztgerism declared after the Series '' The enemy's gate is down attack''! Evidently choked by the results of the serie he converted into a Russian General. Los Angeles awaits patiently their 2nd round opponent

Ron Hextall :hextallronQU_002.jpg

Meztgerism: 5037-750195.jpg

The Los Angeles Kings champions of the regular went trough the Quebec Nordiques like a Nazi Tank trough a bunch of Jews.

I hope some day you'll learn a bit about WWII history. Learn about what jews went through and then decide if you think this is still appropriate to write.

Guest Wags13

Well not to get all history geeky on you, but the Germans actually never really attacked the Maginot Line- they put a decoy force in front of it, while swinging around to the south and north of it with bigger forces.. in a way you can say the Maginot Line was effective because in the end the Germans never directly assaulted the line.

In Gens C hockey terms, the Maginot Line would have lost the 7 game series 4-2 or 4-3

:P

I hope some day you'll learn a bit about WWII history. Learn about what jews went through and then decide if you think this is still appropriate to write.

I agree... some jokes aren't really appropriate when the public can view them. Close friends might understand the humor and overlook the potential offensive nature, but you really don't know where people are coming from when viewing this board, and they don't really know you. Just something to think about if you are reading this.

Inapropriate? That's because i actually am informed about what happened to the jewish people in europe and that was a reference to the german taking jewishs and forcing them to run until they ran over them with a tank or a truck. Trying to illustrate the opposition that metzgerism could and did offered in that serie. No i am not racist, only making comments to things that really happened and indeed are sad...

Plus i have Acadian blood, my fellows have been teared apart in bloodshed by the Great Britain in the middle of the 18th century, but i don't begin crying about it whenever people make a joke about, the past is past.